Chapter 8: The 6 Warriors

Clemintine's pov:

The dragon died... I feel sympathy for Nylah. I really do hope that she gets a second one. Then, cackling was heard but I couldn't see where the source was at.

I glance at Sophia to see she's still unconscious and was being thrown over some random dude's shoulder.

The cackling then stopped suddenly as a dark and a bright light appeared. They battled by pushing each other and swirling around each other.

I couldn't believe my eyes and I pinched myself to see if it was real.

"Ouch." I mumbled. I glance at Katarah gazing at the lights.

The dark one disappeared and the bright one stood still. I could hear and feel that everyone held their breaths and wondered what was it going to do next.

The light floated over to the dragon, hovering it. Nylah looked dazed but wasn't staring at the light.

She was staring at her dragon. The bright light became a big blue ribbon and twirled around Nylah and her dragon.

I heard Katarah gasped and looked at her to see a green ribbon twirling around her and her dragon. I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

I looked down to see a red ribbon twirling around me as well as my dragon.

I turned my head to Taytum to see he was having the same thing except his ribbon yellow.

A random dude had a black ribbon around him and his dragon. A guy with glasses also had one that was orange.

We all floated to the air. I look down and widen my eyes. I'm really high from the ground. I really don't like heights.

Nylah had the same reaction and Katarah was cheering like it was a roller coaster.

As the ribbon got tighter on each of us, I could feel a bond between Frostwing and me.

'Master... You gave me a name...' I heard her soft voice say.

'Yes, Frostwing will be your name from now on.' I smiled at her and she gave me a grin.

I hug her unexpectedly because I'll forever cherish her until the day I die.

'You won't die. Because I'm here now and I will forever be by your side and keep you safe until I die. If you die I die because I wouldn't be able to live without you, master.'

Katarah's pov:

After floating for awhile I could feel a bond between Crystal and I.

She smiled at me as I did to her. 'Master what will my name be?' She asked shyly.

'Crystal.' I answered. She grinned at me and gave me a bear hug.

'Master, always know that I will be by your side. Even if you hate me this bond that we have will never break. I can't live without you so please don't leave me!' She whispered.

'I will never leave you. You are my dragon and I, your master. Let's just hope your easy to train.' I said joking at the last part.

I could feel her smile from ear to ear as she hugged me.

Nylah's pov:

As the ribbon floated around us I couldn't help but stare at my dragon. She still laid limp and lifeless.

(Hehe)

I frowned knowing that my hope was long gone. I looked down as I watch the others hug their dragons.

I feel jealous but it was my fault that I wasn't fast enough to save her.

I tried to stop the tears that were overflowing but I couldn't. Artemis... That was going to be her name.

But I'm probably just going to leave soon since I'm useless now. I don't have a dragon anymore...

'Yes you do.' I heard a soft voice say. I gasp and look up in surprise.

The blue ribbon tied us both together as she awoke and smiled at me. I wiped my tears and I gave Artemis a hug.

'I thought I lost you.' I whispered tears still streaming down my face.

'I will never leave you. Dragons have 9 lives so we can live as long as I train harder to keep myself and you safe.' She said as she wiped away my tears.

'Nothing can break the bond between us. I will, forever and always, be by your side.' She continued.

We both hugged and held each other as we slowly floated down to the ground.

Right when my feet touched the soft soil underneath me a booming voice was heard.

"We have found our warriors!" The headmaster announced.

"If there are warriors that the heaven has blessed us that must mean we have a war coming soon. So we must add physical training for the students and the dragons." He continued.

"You will still be able to train with your dragons but what is a solider that is with a weak dragon. And what is a dragon with a weak solider." He said before he disappeared into the shadows.

Everyone started to murmur and point at us. I started to blush as the attention was on all of us.

I awkwardly walked to the portal that said warriors with my dragon. Once we entered it, the training began.

A/n: sorry I wasn't able to post chapters on Tuesday but so much homework.

So, to make it up for you guys I will be posting 3 more chapters on any of my stories. Byeeeeeee!