Chapter 4: Why Are YOU Here?! *edited*

Clemintine's pov:

As Katarah, Nylah, and I were chatting, the bus came to a sudden halt making us tip forward. Nylah, tipped forward and put herself back up as well as me and Katarah.

But Taytum tipped forward too much and fell face first on the floor.

Nylah bursted out laughing and was on the floor crying and rolling.

Katarah and I chuckle and Taytum got up with a blush. Haha! Taytum is embarrassed!

(Quick pov change)

Person's pov:

After Taytum fell face first I chuckled. Then this musical laugh filled the bus. It stood out than the other laughs.

I stopped chuckling and strained my ears to try to the find the source of the beautiful laugh.

I turn around quickly. A girl with beats around her neck and a bonnet rolled on the floor.

I have to say... I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looks so majestic and cheerful. I had a feeling that she would change me forever.

Nylah's pov:

I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt. "Ow... my... belly...!" I said in between laughs.

After my laughing fit. I went off the bus yelling, "ABANDON SHIP!! I REPEAT!! ABANDONED SHIP!!" I heard a bunch of laughs.

I slow down and walk backwards waiting for Clementine and Katarah. I then buped into someone. "YOU BI-" "Watch your language young lady!"

I turned around to see a blonde girl and her red lipstick smeared all over her face. It looked like she had a sloppy kiss.

I looked next to her to see a lady with business clothes and glasses. She had an angry look at the blonde. I realized who the blonde is.

"YOU!!!!" I hissed, venom dripping from my lips as I said it. "What are you doing here?!!" I said angrily after putting myself together.

Now let me explain, the blonde? Yeah, she's my ex-best friend. Her name is Sophia Mac.

When I started high school she started drifting away from me and bullying me.

I used to be a nerd and I still am but I changed my looks. I now have permanent purple tips for my hair and started wearing my awesome chain.

I mostly wear black or anything dark. Sophia and I were the opposite. I also learned how to stand up to her and her "minions", I swear it's annoying.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm applying for Dragon Academy." She said in a duh tone.

I rolled my eyes and just went passed her. "Accidentally" bumping into her shoulder and glaring at her.

She glared at me back. I just cat-walked into the school auditorium.

Katarah's pov:

"YOU!!!" I heard Nylah hissed, with venom. I gasp at how angry she said and looks at the dirty blonde girl in front of her.

I saw in the corner of my eye that Clemintine flinched. After that, I toned them out and started to daydream.

My mind went straight to Taytum. His perfect,pink, full lips, and his long spike hair. His awesome voice.

Sigh, I'm in love...

A/n: Sorry it's short but I'm tired so yep. Sophia is the pic in the top. See you in the next chapter! Byeeeeee!!!