Apologies

Throughout the years I've grown and matured as a writer. When I look back on this book I shake my head in disappointment. I can't bring myself to unpublish it though, since it is my first story on this site. So it has a place in my heart. But as a writer, I am not pleased with how this book turned out.

I won't be editing it.

I won't be unpublishing it.

But the plot and ideas I had with this series is long gone. I have no desire to continue this book, I've decided to focus more on my recent stories which display my personality better. It showcases my true abilities as an amateur fiction author. My creativity has sparked with those stories and not so much of this one. So I have unpublished the second book and will be leaving this story for throwbacks.

My writing has improved a lot over the years and I'm proud to say I am a writer of fanfiction. My imagination has opened to a new world with it. Although, I may want to make my own fiction story one day. This story is what sparked my writer side and has been my "training" segment for writing.

Now that I've grown, I think it's time I let go of this. So this whole series is discontinued. I will not be writing anymore about these characters. Although they're in my heart, I'm finished with writing a book with the appearance of a child writing with the random dialogues and irrational characters.

Even though I am ending the series, I feel it's unfair for the few that somehow find and read this book. So here is some closure for you all.

In case you were wondering what happened, here's a summary of what I had in store.

There were originally suppose to be 3 books. This being the first, finishing in the second, and the third including their children. The second book was based on finding Nylah and giving her memories back. But of course there must be a villain to every story, so I planned to have Sofia become some evil being. Possessed by some powerful dragon hunter to kill every dragon and its owners on the planet. Of course the main 6 would win the war and that would end the second book. The third book was suppose to include the main 6's children. 4 in total; Nylah and Aiden's daughter, Katarah and Taytum's daughter, and Ryan and Clementine's twins.

Here is the cover of what it was suppose to be;

The twins' names were Desiree and Dante. Aiden's daughter was suppose to be Florence. And last but not least, Taytum's daughter was suppose to be named Sebrina. The plot was suppose to be that the dragons would turn on their owners due to some unknown source. That unknow source would be a toxin in the air that contaminated and fogged up a dragon's brain and memories. It would turn them rabid and almost kill their owners. The main 6 were suppose to be captured and put into a deep sleep by the toxin after saving the kids. The kids would have to save the world by themselves through teamwork and determination. Throughout the story they would have found out their powers, following in their parents' legacy. Using their new powers and through situations that would change them, they manage to find a cure for the dragons. They manage to wake up other dragons to help fight the main 6's dragons, which have been in control by a twisted dragon god. Being the most powerful dragons, the kids needed as much help as they could get. Luckily at the middle of the book, they manage to find a bunch of dragons and owners in hiding. The kids convince them to fight and so they all partake in this huge war between the god and other dragons. The main 6's dragons have woken up from their trance and helped fight the god. All the dragons used their powers at once, creating this huge mass of energy and power which would destroy the dragon world. The kids, parents, and owners are sent through a portal, transporting them back to the mortal world.

The last thing they see is the mythical world being destroyed once and for all. Eliminating all the dragons and creatures on it. Everyone is forced to forget the creatures in order to blend in with the mortal world. What was real became myths to society and silence consumed their once racing minds, where their dragons use to communicate with them. The bonds were broken so no one could feel their dragon's presence. This made everyone feel heartbroken at the loss of their familiar.

The book would've ended with them living their lives without their dragons and integrating themselves into the modern world. But they put their pasts behind them and lived life fully.

The end.

Well, that's it.

The end.

The finale.

The final chapter.

I hope you had a bit of closure for the story. I apologize if you wanted me to continue it. But it is my decision and my story. If I continued, it wouldn't have the same oomph and liveliness it should have. I would have been more unhappy with the story.

Sincerest of apologies.

- Cake