Chapter 28: The Secret Hall

Nylah's pov:

I grunted as I kicked the dummy. I did a backflip, pretending that it was a real fight.

I ran up to the dummy and punched it's face. Making it fall backwards.

I straighten myself and breathed hard. I've been training for 5 hours, fighting my problems away.

I sighed and glanced at the clock. "6:30? I gotta go." I mumbled. I grabbed my duffel bag and ran straight to my house.

I took a quick shower and made some food. I stuffed my face since I didn't eat lunch. I was too busy thinking of... Things.

I was walking down the hallway until I saw a cloaked figure. I hid behind a corner and peeked out.

The cloaked figure pressed something, making a wall move and showing an entrance. The figure went inside and I quickly followed, making sure to keep my distance.

I hid my duffle bag close to the entrance and followed the cloaked figure as it went down a very narrow hallway. I hid on the roof, little cracks I could fit through, and behind vines and such.

The person stopped at a wall and chanted something, then the wall magically disappeared. I almost gasped at the sight of what was behind the door.

Katarah's pov:

I sighed as I counted my pillow. The date I had with Taytum... I smiled at the thought of it.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere over the rainbow." Taytum joked. We entered a hallway I didn't recognize and were traveling down a narrow hallway.

He chanted something quietly and opened a wall to the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Besides Seaworld. The sound of rushing water and birds chirping filled my ears.

I smiled at the peaceful place. "Finally, somewhere to just relax." I said and sighed. "Come on, this only a little part of it."

He said with a gentle smile. He held my hand and lead me to-

"Katarah?" I heard banging on the door. Taking me out of my thoughts I opened the door.

"Yes?" I said quietly. "Have you seen... Ummm.... Well, Nylah? I have to tell her something." She stuttered. "No, she's been gone since this morning. She was suppose to come back an hour ago." I said and yawned.

"You don't think she's..." She trailed off. "Nah, she probably lost track of time." I reassured her. She sighed.

"Yeah... That sounds like Nylah." She paused. "Thanks." She waved and ran downstairs.

I closed my door and collapsed on my bed. Daydreaming about my boyfriend.

A/n: More drama coming soon. That's all I can say.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeeee!!!!