Chapter 5: If Only You Knew

Sapphire's pov:

"Sooooo, what do I need to know?" Nylah asked.

I took a deep breath in. "You probably have no memory of your first year but it was quick and even I don't know what happened." I chuckled nervously.

(Bold is Sapphire cuz it's too much typing•-•)

"Dragon Academy is a regular high school with a little change in the classes. It includes magic and all that gibberish."

"Though it may not look like it. Dragon Academy was in war with another school last year. It was chaos."

"Many deaths were the cause and since the headmaster knew destruction was to come, he found the 6 great warriors. Well...5 now."

"May I ask what happened to the 6th one?"

"She died in battle trying to save her friends."

"Wait, it's a SHE?"

"Yep, 3 boys, 3 girls. Each have a magical power. I don't need to explain it course it's not necessary right now. Everyone misses the 6th one. She was friendly and outgoing. A true, loyal friend I hear."

"They buried her body in a graveyard in the City of Peace. It's a place were all schools can go to but cannot attack each other. Keep in mind to NOT tell your school location and name."

"It's safety for all of us. Someone told the Monster Academy headmaster where our school was and they attacked. If it wasn't for the stupid person this would of not given our information this war wouldn't have happened."

"I feel sorry for the other warriors..."

"If only you knew..." Sapphire muttered.

"Anywho, I'll be showing you around to maybe get your memory back and since you don't know where everything is. Oh, and you won't be in my house...you'll be in the house across the street with two other girls."

"Mkay, anything else?"

"I think I covered everything. Hold on, I got to make a call. Feel free to raid the kitchen."

"FOOOOOD!" And she was gone. Sapphire chuckled.

She whipped out her phone from her booty pocket and quickly searched for the person.

"I should tell her...it's going to be dangerous if they knew her already..."

After scrolling down on her iphone she finally found the person.

'Katarah Walker'

She took a deep breath and tapped on her name. Thinking what would she say, she pressed the call button.

'Lets hope this will turn out good...'