Chapter 10: That Save Tho

Katarah's pov:

I stared at the back of Taytum's head as the teacher rambled on pointless lectures. Memories of last year flash through my mind.

'Our dance. His proposal. I kind of regret not agreeing...' I thought. I sighed and laid my head on the table. I then thought of Nylah.

To lose your memories. Everyone talking to you as if they knew you. To have an anonymous atmosphere surround you. To feel as if everyone was hiding something from you. I couldn't imagine what she's going through right now. She's most likely confused.

I shut my eyes as the memories flooded in. I almost cried but I held the tears back. I heard a tap on my shoulder. I look up slightly to see the teacher looking at me with sympathy. She was the pink haired teacher from last year. The one who introduced us to the Headmaster. She whispered quietly as everyone was working on the paper she gave out.

"Do you need a moment, Katarah?" I nodded. She gave me my bag and I packed everything. I ran out the door. In the corner of my eye, I could see Taytum look at me with worry.

"Boys are really clueless...aren't they?" I whispered.

Nylah's pov:

The bell rung as I finished the last step to my potion. I sighed in relief that I was able to get it done in time. The teacher dismissed us and I zoomed out of the classroom like Flash. She was a mean teacher. I didn't like her as soon as I walked through the door on the first day. My instincts were correct, since a week later, she sent a boy outside the classroom because he didn't have colored pencils to color a stupid activity irrelevant to the subject.

Some of the teachers here are so weird.

What else is weird, is that Sophia is in this school. No, not Sophia the first but someone totally the opposite of the sweet child from a T.V. show.

She's like satan except 50 times worse. I really hated her. As I was lost in thought a pair of piercing blue eyes met my gaze and I just had to snap out of my mind and stare at him in wonder. As he went up to me and stared at me I absentmindedly said the most embarrassing thing ever to say to a guy.

"Can I steal your eyes?" My eyes widened at the remark I said as he snickered. But I smoothed out my situation with a pick up line.

"Cause' I just want them to always be on me." I quickly said. He stopped snickering and blushed at me with wide eyes. To make the situation better - worse - I decided to wink at him. Then proceeding to walk away before I could dig myself into a bigger hole than I'm already in.

With quick steps, I turned a corner and sighed as I slowed down.

"I wonder who that was..." I blushed.

Clementine's pov:

I burst out laughing as Aiden walked back to Ryan and me with a red face. I doubled over in a laughing fit as my laughs echoed throughout the hall.

"THAT WAS PRICELESS!" I said in between laughs.

"Shut up! That was not what I was expecting out of her..." His face became even more red. I laugh even harder. Ryan was looking down but I saw his shoulders shake in laughter. He was trying so hard to hold his laughs in.

"Nylah became bolder." Taytum said with chuckles. I nodded while still laughing my butt off.

"Holy crap that was the best thing I've heard all day." I said wiping tears from my eyes. I regained my composure only to burst out laughing again.

"I'm going to tease you about that from now on." I said. Aiden groaned and face-palmed.

"Please no."