Chapter 26

Warning chapter contains sexual content...

Three days later...Tuesday afternoon

Kol's pov

It was Tuesday afternoon and Davina is yet to arrive but she has a reason why she's late to work today as she had a load of exams yesterday and she had a meeting this morning with the choreographers behind the big showcase. She informed me in advanced through an email and told me she should be here before half 3 and it's now 3:25 so she should be here any minute.

I look up as there's a sudden knock "you may enter" I say the door opens and Davina walks in making me instantly smile and sit up straight. I check her out as she shuts the door behind her, she's wearing a black blazer over a maroon cami top which is tucked into a smart black checkered skirt and black high heels.

Davina's outfit

"Good afternoon, I apologize for being late" she rambles as she walks over

"Good afternoon, I apologize for being late" she rambles as she walks over. "It's alright love, you sent me an email explaining why you would be late" I respond making her visibly relax.

"I got you coffee on my way here" she said holding a Starbucks cup out to me. "My usual?" I ask as I take it from her "of course" she responds with a gorgeous smile "thank you" I respond before taking a sip.

"So what do you have for me to do today?" she asks standing to the side of my desk. "I have these folders for you to go through" I say handing her two big folders.

"Just go through the files inside and put them in alphabetical order" I explain making her nod "okay I can do that" she responds turning to head into her office. "Oh you can just sort through the folders over there on the couch" I say pointing to the couch in the corner of the room.

She nods and walks over to the couch and sits down setting one file beside her and the other on her lap. She opens the file and starts going through it.

.

20 minutes later....

Davina is halfway through the first folder when I glance over at her, she's looking down at the folder reading something, her eyes are going from one page to another and there's a strand of hair hanging down which she quickly tucks behind her ear.

"How you doing over there?" I ask making her stop and look up "I'm doing okay, I'm nearly done sorting the first folder" she explains making me nod "good to know" I respond and she looks back down at the folder so I get back to what I was doing.

I was respond to various important emails, one suddenly an email from my brother Elijah  pops up so I click on it and see it's just him reminding me about Hayley's birthday dinner at the end of this month which is in two weeks time. 

The email

Dear Kol,

I'm just emailing you to remind you of Hayley's birthday dinner this month that you said you would attend. I do hope you're still coming because we all really look forward to seeing you brother as it's been a while since we last saw you.