Chapter 23

Warning chapter contains sexual content and graphic gifs

Continues from previous chapter

Three hours later....

Kol's pov

Davina was on her break and she was spending it with me since it's raining buckets outside and she doesn't want to go anywhere plus I asked her to sit with me.

"So the dance what exactly are you going to be doing?" I ask as we sit across from each each other. "Well I'm in three numbers. I'm doing a solo number, a group number and a duet number" she explains cupping her small soft hands around her mug of coffee as she brings it to her lifts.

I raise an eyebrow when she mentions a duet. "A duet? As in you will be dancing with another person?" I ask curiously "well yeah, that's what a duet means" she replies "who is your duet partner?" I ask "some guy who is also in the showcase. I haven't met him yet but I'm supposed to to this weekend coming" she replies making me nod.

"Well I hope to get a ticket for the showcase" I say "oh you don't have to come" she replies "I know but I want too. Dancing is your passion so I want to see you dance" I respond causing a slight pink tint to appear on her cheeks.

"Well I'll make sure a ticket is kept aside for you" she replies before standing up and grabbing our mugs which are now empty. "Oh are you still up for being my date to my sister in laws birthday dinner at the end of this month?" I ask just now remembering it, even I did ask her but I forgot about it with everything going on.

"I am, are you sure you want to take me as your date?" she asks "of course" I respond making her nod "okay I'm gonna get rid of these and then get back to work" she says turning around and I just stare at her ass as I can't help but stare at her as she's just gorgeous. She leaves and I attempt to get back to work.
.
Davina returns, shutting the door behind her and she heads straight to her office without a single word.
.
.
.
2 hours later...

I hear Davina's office door open and close so I turn away from the bookshelf where I was rearranging my books. I stop and look at her "you heading home now?" I ask as she locks her office door behind her.

"Yes, it's the end of my shift and I've finished all of my tasks today" she responds as she walks towards me.

"Will you be okay?" she asks making me frown "of course, why do you ask?" I ask "you'll be here on your own while everyone else has more or less gone home and I don't know if you have more work to do or not" she respondd "I'm fine love. I mean I have a few things to do before I leave but it's nothing you need to be concerned about" I respond making her nod.

I lift up my wrist and look at my watch to see she's finished early "well you finished early and I did recall saying we could do something fun if you finished early" I say stalking towards with a smirk as her eyes widen.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" she asks biting her lip as I back her up against the deck, placing my hands on her hips. "I think you know" I whisper against her lips making her breath hitch in her throat.

She slowly looks up and her stunning blue eyes meet my brown eyes and I find myself getting lost in her eyes. "You're beautiful" I whisper before pressing my lips against hers making her tense up at first but she soon relaxs into the kiss, slowly wrapping her arms around my neck which for some reason, I don't mind.

I deepen the kiss bringing one hand to the nape of her neck while I use my other hand to cup her cheek as I trace my tongue along her bottom lip making her whimper.

I shove my tongue in her mouth making her moan and bring one of her legs up, balancing it on my hip as she tugs at my hair making me groan while I feel my pants tighten.