Chapter 12

Here's another chapter, I hope you like it.

One week later...

Davina's pov

I arrive at work and head straight upstairs to my bosses nervous. On my way, I fix my hair and clothes to make sure I look good as I don't want to look as if I just rolled out of bed and I want to make a good impression on my boss as he's hot and I do like him. He's nice to talk too although he constantly flirts with me. He keeps calling me beautiful and darling and whispering into my ear and he winks at me. He even touches the small of my back when we're standing close and I know some would probably think I'm just imaginaing it but I'm not stupid, I know he's flirting with me plus he looks at me as if he's seeing into my soul which he probably can but the thought also makes me feel a little nervous as I don't think my soul is very interesting.

I reach his office and take a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Come in" he says and I open the door and walk in. "Good morning Mr Mikaelson" I say shutting the door behind me. "Good morning darling. Did you have a nice journey to work?" he asks "it was the same as every other day" I respond as I walk over and hand him his coffee. 

"Thank you love" he says as he takes his coffee from me "you're welcome. So what am I to do today?" I ask "I've already sent you a list of things to do today but we are finishing early today" he replies "we are?" I ask "yes, I'm taking you out" he replies making my eyes widen. "You are?" I ask "yes, I'd like to show you something it's about work and I figured we could use it to spend time together" he explains "why would you want to spend time with me?" I ask causing him to cock his head to the side.

 "Well why wouldn't I? You are bloody gorgeous and I'm sure you are fun to be around" he replies sending me a wink making me blush. "I think my non existent friends would disagree with you" I respond "aw come on now love. Don't be so hard on yourself. You have friends" he responds "yeah, one of which is my own cousin. I only have two friends but that's okay. I'm happy with two friends" I respond he feigns a look of hurt. "Am I not considered your friend?" he asks "is an assistant even allowed to be friends with her boss?" I ask making him chuckle. "Of course she is. Darling this isn't the 60's. We are friends, don't be so concerned about all that can they, can't they bullshit" he replies making me nod. "Of course, my apologies" I respond making him chuckle. 

"You don't need to be sorry love. You know what screw work today" he replies standing up from his desk. "What?" I ask confused "we are bunking off work together" he replies making my eyes widen. "What? We can't do that" I respond making him smirk. "Darling I'm the boss and I do whatever the fuck I want and people do what I want and I'm saying we are both bunking off work today" he responds throwing his jacket on.

"But what about your meetings today? What about the tasks you set for me?" I ramble making him chuckle as he walks towards me and gently grips my chin between his thumb and forefinger making my breath hitch in my throat. "Do not worry, I can rearrange my meetings and your tasks can wait until tomorrow. Now darling ease up and let's bunk off" he says his cool breath tickles against my lips which itch to feel his lips against them. "Okay" I respond releasing a shaky breath making him smirk. "Good girl. Now turn around and get that cute ass out of my office" he says making me blush. "Yes, sir" I respond turning around "oh and you will be having fun today otherwise I will take you over my knee" he says making me gasp. "Sir, that is inappropriate" I respond although my cheeks are blushing red "I don't give a fuck darling. I'm not kidding, I really will take you over my knee if you don't have fun" he whispers against my ear making a hot shiver run down my spine and a hot pool forms in my panties causing me to bite my lip.

Kol walks round and makes eye contact with me and winks as he sees me biting my lip. "Right this way love" he says gesturing to the door since we were still in his office. He opens the door and walks out "god almighty" I mutter faintly as I follow after him hoping I don't do anything stupid.

End of chapter

The chapter was short, I know but I hope you liked it. I decided to skip ahead by a week. Kol is getting flirty. Davina is feeling hot. Tension will rise and sex will soon be on the way which I know you're all waiting for since it's partially what the story is about. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment