Chapter 30

I'm back everyone, sorry it's taken so long to update I was really struggling for inspiration, I still kind of am but I'm trying to push through it as you've all been so incredibly patient with me and I don't want to make you wait any longer. I'm trying to get out of this lack of inspiration but then again I've been quite stressed lately, not with my stories but just with life in general anyway I hope you like this chapter

Warning contains sexual content including some dirty talk

The next day...Monday

Kol's pov

I was in my office responding to some emails and sending emails to colleagues and clients, I was was a bit late to work this morning as I decided to fly back later from Florida since I'm the boss and I can do what I want besides I'm pretty much up to date with everything, I didn't have anything important going on at work, just talking to people, checking stock prices and such.

Speaking of my visit to Florida when I woke up in the hotel room I slept in with Davina after we had sex, I found Davina was gone, she did leave a note letting me she had gone back to her dad's as she wanted to spend her remaining time there with him which I understood as he's her dad.

I know Davina's trying to distance herself from me as she wants space to think about things but this weekend when she was ignoring me, I didn't like it, I just couldn't stand being ignored by her. I wanted to see her, hear her voice and I just didn't like being away from her so I flew out to see her.

I think back to how we actually fell asleep in the same bed together and how I was being a little affectionate and that's not me one bit. It was odd to fall asleep next to someone else but I also kind of liked it and when I woke up to find Davina gone, I felt a little disappointed but I shrugged it off and just got on with my day.

Davina is back in Seattle as she told me she would be back today and she's suppose to come into work soon which I can't wait for. I don't know, I just get all excited when I know she's coming in or coming over to my place, I suppose I just like seeing her or maybe it's because everytime I see her I think of all the different ways we can have sex, the things I could do to her body, the positions I could take her in and what furniture I could fuck her on.

I shake my head trying to think of anything but Davina who always seems to be on my mind lately. Why do I think about her so much? Why do I get all these weird feelings whenever I see her? This isn't like me, I don't waste time thinking about girls unless I'm planning on wooing them to have sex with them but Davina I literally can't stop thinking about her but maybe it's because she's gorgeous and she's good in bed. I mean last night in that hotel room, my god the way she positioned herself on the bed practically doing the splits she looked so sexy, so beautiful. 

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when my phone buzzes so I look to see Davina's messaged me informing me she's on her way making a smile appear on my face before I could register it. I grab my phone and send her a reply before setting it back down and turning my attention back to my computer screen.

.

.

.

20 minutes later....

I glance at the clock on the wall with a frown before looking to my office door and then back at the clock. Davina was suppose to be here 15 minutes ago but she hasn't shown up yet, I know she's on her way in since she messaged me to let me know but I wonder what's taking her so long to get her.

That's when suddenly I hear familiar laughter coming from outside so I get up from my desk and walk over to the door and open it. I instantly narrow my eyes and clench my fists as I find Davina talking with Kai, she holds my regular coffee in her hand and she's wearing a light blue button up shirt that's been tucked into a black pencil skirt that stops a few inches above her knees and she's wearing small black kitten heels, her hair is pulled up into a ponytail with two loose strands hanging on either side of her face.