Chapter 11

Here's another chapter, I hope you like it. Enjoy.

The next day...

Davina's pov

I arrive at work right on time with Mr Mikaelson's coffee hot and fresh in hand.

As I make my way up to the sixth floor on the elevator. I feel eyes on my ass making me roll my eyes. I just had to decide to wear pants that ended up being a tiny bit tight on my ass today didn't I?

Today I'm wearing a simple cream blouse which has a v line in the chest area and it does show the valley of my breasts, I'm also wearing black pants that stop at my ankles and the pants are a tiny bit snug on my ass but they're comfortable and I didn't feel like wearing a skirt today. To finish off the outfit, I'm wearing a pair of black open toed high heels and they are actually mine and not ones I've borrowed off Nora. As for my hair, I have it up in sort of a pony tail but a little more trendy and my ponytail rests on my shoulder with some of my hair falling against my back and some falling against the front.

(Davina's hairstyle and outfit)

I sigh in relief when the elevator stops as it reaches my floor and the doors slide open allowing me to step out

I sigh in relief when the elevator stops as it reaches my floor and the doors slide open allowing me to step out. I smile at the receptionist as I walk past the desk to get to my bosses's office.

I reach his office and I knock on the door "come in" he says so I twist the door knob and push the door open. "Good morning Mr Mikaelson" I say as I step into the room and he lifts his head up and I notice him looking right at me, his eyes widen and darken a bit as they travel up and down my body, scanning me from head to toe making me feel a bit nervous and self conscious.

I clear my throat instantly snapping him out of his little gaze. "I have your coffee as usual. Large Americano with no sugar or cream" I say as I walk over and hand the coffee to him. I feel what feels like static electricity as our fingers brush as he takes it from me.

"Thank you, you always get my coffee order correct and at the correct temperature. I like my coffee scorching hot" he says "I've noticed and I'm surprised you haven't made your tongue numb from drinking it scorching hot" I respond he shrugs in response "I'm just use to it. Anyway how are you doing this morning?" he asks "like mentally, physically or just in general?" I ask "just in general" he replies "I'm doing fine, thank you. How are you doing sir?" I ask "I'm doing better now that you're here" he replies making butterflies flutter in my stomach. 

"Oh I see and why is that may I ask?" I retort "well I like you and you're by far my favourite assistant plus you have a way of making my day better" he replies "well I'm glad that I make your day better" I respond "how's your cousin? Still wheeling around in shopping carts?" he asks making me giggle slightly "no, actually. She's meeting up with her brother. Why do you ask? Are you interested in her because if you are, I hate to break it to you but she's taken" I respond making him chuckle. "I'm not interested in her love. I'm just asking a question besides your cousin isn't my type" he replies standing up from his chair and he begins to walk round it. "And what exactly is your type?" I ask as he walks towards me "women who are smart, beautiful, natural and sexy" he says whispering the sexy part down my ear making a hot shiver run down my spine and goosebumps rise on the back of my neck. "Not to mention sharp tongued. Oh how I like pretty little things with sharp tongues" he says as he walks behind me, his hand brushes against the small of my back but I don't think anything of it. "Hmm I'm sure you do Mr Mikaelson" I respond trying to remain calm since him being stood so close to me is making my heart race and I can feel the palms of my hands sweating.