Chapter 16

Hey guys here's a new chapter sorry it's been a while I've just been sort of figuring out the direction I want this story to in obviously it will follow the lines of the movie but some bits will be very different. Anyway I hope you enjoy reading.

Warning chapter contains sexual content....

The next day....evening

Davina's pov

I've just arrived at Kol's apartment and I'm starting to get butterflies in my stomach. I really don't know how this is gonna go but it's all I've been thinking about all day since when I was at work with Kol who didn't help one bit as he kept flirting with me and brushing his hand against my leg whenever I was nearby.

So now here I am in the elevator making my way up to his apartment feeling nervous as ever. Tonight is gonna go two ways one I'm either going to agree to this BDSM thing therefore possibly getting myself into a mess or I'm either going to say no and storm out resulting in me possibly losing my job whether it's because I quit or Kol fires me who knows but we shall see how it goes. 

I take a deep breath as the elevator doors open with a ding revealing Kol's apartment. "Mr Mikaelson?" I call out as the elevator shuts behind me "I'm right here" he whispers in my ear behind me making me jump in fright as I turn to face him which seems to amuse him as he smirks. "Oh hi I didn't here you approach me" I say trying to keep my cool by brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear as I discreetly check him out and he really doesn't disappoint. He's wearing a light blue button up shirt which shows off his bulging muscles and tight black jeans which jug his jegs perfectly damn he's a piece of art. "That's because I know how to sneak up on people" he replies "yeah I can see that" I respond biting my lip "you look ravishing this evening" he says huskily as he rakes his eyes up and down my body not even trying to be discreet about it. I feel my cheeks heat up "why thank you sir" I respond as I glance down at the floor taking sudden interest in my shoes. "I'd prefer it if you look at me when you speak" he says gently gripping my chin between his fingers and making me look up causing our eyes to lock. "Sorry I'm just a little nervous" I respond "of course, I understand. So let's start shall we?" he suggests placing his hand on the small of my back as he guides me to the dining area. I say nothing and just nod my body is heating up and I don't think it's because the rooms too hot.

We reach the dining table and Kol pulls out a chair for me "oh thank you" I say as I sit myself down "dinner will be right with us" he says as he pushes my chair in before walking round to his chair which is on the other end of the table so we're bit of away from each other.

"What are we having?" I ask "well with any luck I'll be having you tonight" he replies with a wink making my cheeks flush pink and I shift in my chair. "Be serious now" I respond flipping my hair over my shoulder "I am being serious" he replies with a smirk tugging at his lips "yeah and so am I" I retort making his smirk widen "are you talking back to me?" he asks "maybe I am. So what?" I ask finding some confidence "well if you are then I just may have to punish you" he replies leaning back in his chair. I smirk a bit as I lean forward placing my elbow on the edge of the table as I place my chin in the palm of my hand "punish me then. I dare you" I respond biting my lip as I notice his eyes darken and his chest heaves. I also notice him clenching his fists which he quickly hides under the table. 

I hear him take a deep breath before a smirk appears on his face "be careful of what you wish for love" he replies "I'm a very careful wisher Mr Mikaelson" I respond tilting my head to the side. Damn I don't know what's gotten into me but I suddenly have this surge of confidence and I like it.