Chapter 24

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I updated. I'm struggling with writers block which I'm trying to power through so just bear with me, please. Anyway enjoy xxx

Warning chapter contains sexual content

One week later....

Kol's pov.

Today is the Davina's coming over to get a little taste of BDSM. I have everything prepared, I reorganised the red room and laid out a lingerie piece for her to wear and I put aside rope, handcuffs and a blindfold that I'm going to use.

I don't want to scare her so I'm going to start off light and only if she wishes to continue will I up my game.

Davina not long since messaged me to inform me she was on her way over making me feel a little nervous as I want everything to go perfectly.

I head into the kitchen and grab the plate of pleasantries that I set out. The pleasantries are just small things such as chocolate, avacado and strawberries which are supposed to help increase your sex drive.

I set the plate on the coffee table before going back to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of champagne.

I smile when I hear the doorbell ring so I speed walk over to where the elevator is and I press the button on the machine box on the wall to open the door downstairs to let her into the building.

As I wait for her to come up, I go over to the mirror and fix my hair to my liking but I quickly stop as the elevator dings.

The elevator doors slide open and my mouth drops open as I see Davina, my eyes instantly raking up and down her body. She's wearing a black long sleeved top with mesh sleeves which honestly looks sexy on her, she's also wearing a black faux leather skirt which hugs her hips and curves while her feet are sporting black high heels.

(Davina's outfit)

"Wow you look absolutely stunning darling" I compliment as I walk over to greet her as she steps out of the elevator

"Wow you look absolutely stunning darling" I compliment as I walk over to greet her as she steps out of the elevator. "Thanks" she responds tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.