Chapter 21

Warning chapter contains sexual content....

Davina's pov

I arrive back at my apartment and find a vase of flowers in the kitchen on the counter top. I walk over and see there's a card attached with my name on it so I pick it up and read it.

Hey bud

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to support you on the day of your audition but I know you did well, I can feel it so I know you will get in that showcase and I promise I will be there in the audience watching you

Love dad xx

I smile at the message and pull out my phone, to thank him and as I turn my phone on. I'm instantly bombarded by a missed call and three unread messages, all from Kol.

I quickly text my dad telling him thank you for the flowers and that I'm not mad he wasn't here for my audition. I know he's got a lot on his plate lately and it's not like he's ever let me down.

Once I've sent the text I move onto Kol's unread messages. The first two are just him telling me not to turn my phone off and not to ignore him, I guess he's not use to being told no or being ignored.

That's pretty much confirmed as I read the last message.

Kol: that's it! I'm coming over, you're in big trouble love

I scoff and roll my eyes "over dramatic much" I mutter putting my phone away before someone starts banging at the door.

I frown before making my way over to the door and I hesitantly open it to reveal Kol stood there who doesn't look very happy. "Kol?" I say "you really think you can just ignore me?" he asks making me roll my eyes "calm down, I was just in the middle of getting changed and you were a being a bit of a dick by demanding that I come over" I respond with a shake of my head.

"Like seriously who the fuck does that!? I'm not a dog you can just call over when you're bored!" I snap making his expression change instantly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it seem like that" he says while scratching the back of his neck.

"Well you did. You can't just treat women like that" I retort making him nod his head. "I'm not the best when it comes to women" he says making me snort "I'll say" I respond sarcastically "I'm sorry. I'm just very frustrated today and I know that's no excuse but I just started thinking of you and I began to calm down" he confesses looking very shy all of a sudden.

"So you want to fuck me to get your frustrations out?" I ask "yes and no" he replies making me snort "you're so confusing Kol Mikaelson" I say before kissing him taking him by surprise but he kisses me back, pushing me into the apartment and shutting the door.

He pushes me up against the wall before breaking the kiss "you're also confusing love" he whispers huskily before crashing his lips against mine and he picks me up. He moves us away from the wall and I know he's heading to my bedroom.

He kicks my bedroom door open and enters without pulling away. He kicks the door shut with his foot before walking over to the bed. He lays me down, breaking the kiss before he flips me around and spanks my ass. He spanks my ass again "stay still" he orders I feel him get off the bed.

I lift my head up and turn my head to see he's taking his clothes off. He looks up and smirks at me before reaching forward and flipping me onto my back. He leans over me and grabs onto my top and pulls it up over my head and tosses it on the floor.

He smirks at me before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine, I close my eyes as I kiss back. Kol quickly pulls away and flips me onto my stomach. He spanks my ass making my body jolt slightly.

I shriek as he grabs my hips and yanks them up so I'm kneeling on my knees. I hear Kol unzipping his jeans behind me before I hear a rustling sound.

I feel him trail his hands up my thighs before pulling my panties down and without any warning he enters me with one thrust. "Oh god" I moan turning my head to the side "fuck" he grunts spanking my ass as he thrusts in and out of me.

"Ah yes" I moan closing my eyes and gripping the bed sheets as he fastens his pace. "Faster please" I whimper feeling my wetness drip down my thighs as he grips my hips and presses me further onto the mattress.

He complies and thrusts faster "yes, oh god don't stop" I moan as he starts pounding into me making the bed move and bang against the floorboards and the wall.

"Fuck you're so tight" Kol growls pounding faster making my eyes roll to the back of my head. "You feel so good sir" I moan earning a growl and a hard smack on my ass.

I whine when he suddenly pulls out without any warning making him chuckle as he grabs me by the waist and turns me onto my back.

"Spread your legs for me" he says with dark eyes, I instantly comply spreading my legs and he instantly lies down between them, grabbing both of my hands and pinning them above my head as he plunges into me making me cry out in pleasure and I toss my head back.

"Fuck yes" I moan trying to free my hands from his grip but he just pounds harder making our skin clap and our hips collide. "You're so good" he grunts in my ear sending hot shivers down my spine.

"Please don't stop" I moan bucking my hips up against his earning a grunt in response. I feel my stomach begin to coil and my ties start to curl indicating I'm nearing my orgasm. "Oh god I'm cumming" I whimper "hold it" Kol growls leaning up to look into my eyes.

"I can't" I whimper feeling the coil in my stomach become tighter by the second. "Please let me cum. I wanna cum for you so bad" I whimper in pleasure as he keeps thrusting into me. "You will cum when I say. Just hold on a little bit longer" he growls snapping his hips against mine.

"Oh god" I moan as he slips a hand between our bodies and rubs my clit. "Now you may cum" he says crashing his lips against mine right before I orgasm and I feel his cock twitch before he follows soon after, cumming into the condom.

After a few minutes he collapses on top of me, both of us breathing heavily. I feel him kiss my shoulder but I pay no attention to it.

Soon Kol pulls out and gets off me, I remain on my back, still trying gain my breath back as he removes the condom.

I hear him toss it in the bin and I finally turn on my side to look at him to find him lying down.

"I'm only staying until I've got my breath back" he says making hurt and disappointment flood through me but what did I really expect? For him to stay after we had sex and cuddle all night long. That's not him, he doesn't like any of that and I should know better than to expect anything else. He's not boyfriend material.

"Okay" I respond trying to make it seem like I wasn't hurt or disappointed. "Have you by any chance made a decision on the little agreement yet?" he asks "almost but I still need more time to consider it" I respond "fare enough" he replies before he gets up and starts to get dressed.

"I'll see you at work" he says as he pulls up his jeans without even glancing at me. "Okay, drive safe" I respond pulling the covers over me as I turn around facing away from him as he leaves the room.

End of chapter

What did you think? Kol and Davina got it on after a little argument. What will happen next?

Vote and comment