Chapter 15

Here's a new chapter, sorry its been a while since I've updated. I hope you like this.

The next morning....

Davina's pov

I wake up and instantly frown at my surroundings before memories come flooding to my head about last night and I internally groan and bury my head in my hands as I curse myself.

"Can't believe I was so stupid" I mutter lifting up my head as I scan around Kol's apartment. I can't believe I allowed myself to get drunk and drunk dialled Kol like I did.

I can't believe Kol came after me though, didn't expect him too after he randomly ditched me outside a coffee shop.

My cheeks suddenly flush pink as I recall how Kol spanked me and made me count and call him sir as a punishment. That was definitely weird but I kind of liked it.

I slowly get off the couch and winch at the bit of pain in my head from my hangover and my ass which is a little sore. Damn how hard did he spank me again?

I look up as a door opens and Kol steps out of his room all dressed and clean as a whistle while I probably look like a train wreck.

He looks at me and flashes a small smile "good morning Davina" he says "uh good morning Kol" I respond trying to avoid eye contact which he notices and chuckles. "There's no need to feel awkward love. I understand you might be feeling a little embarrassed and perhaps confused but it's okay, there's nothing to worry about" he assures me making me relax a bit.

"I'm really sorry about last night. I wasn't thinking straight, I wasn't myself" I say "I get it, nobody is ever their self when they're drunk" he responds "listen about what happened last night when you um...." I'm cut off by him "let's discuss that after you've showered and gotten yourself ready" he says "okay but I don't have any clothes to wear except for the dress I wore last night and I can't wear that to uni" I respond "that's already been sorted. I placed some of my sisters clothes in the bathroom for you to wear. You can return them whenever you like" he explains "well okay, I'll see you in a few minutes then" I respond before walking away and heading into the bathroom to have a shower.

.

.

.

15 minutes later...

I walk out all dressed and feeling much better than I did when I woke up earlier. I pull my hair up into a ponytail as I search for Kol who is in the kitchen. "Here's some coffee" he says as he hands me a cup of coffee. "Thank you" I respond bringing it to my lips and giving it a little blow before taking a little sip.

"How are you feeling now?" he asks "much better, the hangover has subsided" I respond he nods "good, follow me into the living room so we can talk" he says making me feel nervous knowing he wants to discuss what he did to me last night "okay" I respond trying not to sound nervous as I follow after him.

We enter the living room and sit down on the couch. Kol clears his throat "you might be wondering why I spanked you?" he ponders "well from what I recall you said it was because I had basically misbehaved but I don't understand why you would spank me" I respond "I have this desire" he says making me frown. 

"What desire?" I ask "I have a high sex drive and I like certain things" he replies making me shift "okay, things like what?" I ask "BDSM sex" he replies making my eyes widen. "Is that like some sort of role play?" I ask "no, it's more of a kink. BDSM involves two people, one is the dominate and one is a submissive. The purpose of it is pleasure that's all there is to it" he explains "I see and you spanked me because?" I ask still confused by all of this "I got frustrated with you last night for putting yourself in that position and I wanted to punish you so I did by spanking you. Spanking is a form of punishment in BDSM" he explains "okay, I see" I respond crossing my legs and looking ahead.

"The reason why I acted funny with you and just randomly ditched you is because I am attracted to you. I think you're gorgeous and I'd like you to be my submissive but I worried that you may be too fragile" he says making me scoff "I'm not fragile and I wish you had just talked to me. I would've listened and I'm not exactly judging you" I respond "I know but this BDSM thing it can get complicated" he replies "have you done this BDSM thing before?" I ask curiously "yes" he replies I feel a twinge of insecurity and jealously flood through me at the thought of him being intimate with another woman even though I shouldn't feel that way.

"May I ask how many women have you done BDSM with?" I ask "eight" he replies making me nod. "You've done BDSM with eight other women and out of any other woman. You want me, why?" I ask curiously "because you're gorgeous and you're different from what I usually go for. I reckon we'd both benefit from this" he replies "how so?" I ask "well for one we'd both get pleasure so it's a win win. We'd only be intimate with each other which is actually part of the whole BDSM agreement" he explains making me raise an eyebrow. 

"There's an agreement?" I ask "oh yes, before anything happens. There's a form we'd go over together and we'd discuss the terms of the agreement, likes and dislikes. Once we've agreed on the terms, we will both sign the form and once that is done we can proceed" he explains "okay, I think I understand" I respond "so do you think you'd be interested?" he asks "well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious but I have to know more before I agree to anything. I have to know what I'd be getting myself into" I respond he nods "understandable which is why I want you to come over tomorrow night and we'll discuss a potential contract over dinner" he replies "like a date?" I ask but he shakes his head. 

"Not a date, it'd be more of a casual thing. I don't do dates or vanilla relationships, this BDSM thing is the only kind of relationship I do" he responds I wonder why he's so opposed to having a normal relationship? I get he doesn't believe in love from what he's told me but I feel there's more to it than that and I want to find out. I'm intrigued by Kol and I want to know more about him and maybe this BDSM thing is the only way how I can figure him out plus I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to have sex with him.

"Okay, I understand" I respond "good because I don't want you to get the wrong idea. In the past when I've participated in BDSM with a woman it hasn't ended well. It always ended because either the women got clingy and crazy or they developed feelings for me. I want to avoid that happening, this is just about fun and pleasure nothing more and nothing less" he replies making him sound like a bit of a jackass but I'm not going to say anything. "Got it. Well I should get going, I don't want to be late for class" I respond standing up, clearing my throat to try and ease the bit of tension that was present in the room. 

"I'll drive you" he says standing up "no need, you had my car brought here so I can drive. I'll see you later" I respond "okay, drive safely" he replies as he guides me to the door, handing me a bag with my dress and shoes from last night. "I will, I'm a careful driver" I respond giving him a wave as I step out the door and walk away. I feel his eyes on me as I walk away making my stomach flutter.

Kol's pov

I smirk, leaning against the doorway with my arms folded as I watch Davina walk away. I'm excited that she become my submissive afterall. I thought she'd hit me and refuse but she wants to think and read more about it before agreeing to anything which I understand and I respect that she's not jumping straight in like most girls have.

Even though she didn't exactly say no, I hope she says yes because I really want her. She's sexy and she has that innocent, submissive look to her which I like so I'd like to see how things go and I'll finally get some good sex, well I hope. I suppose we'll see what happens.

End of chapter

What did you think? Kol and Davina had a talk. Kol has explained a bit about BDSM sex to her. They're going to have dinner and go over the terms. What will happen? 

Vote and comment