Chapter 5

Here's another chapter, I hope you like it. Enjoy.

No one's pov

Kol and Davina had left the enterprise building and went to a little deli cafe. "So what are your plans for the weekend other than working for me of course?" Kol asked as they waited their turn in the que at the cafe "I'm going out with my cousin and a friend this Saturday night. As for Sunday aside from working for you, I'm doing nothing" Davina replied as they approached the counter to take their order. "What would you like to order?" the cashier asks "the chicken deli sub and a latte please" Davina said with a sweet smile. "And you sir?" the cashier asked looking at Kol "I'll have the beef deli sub and a black coffee" Kol said "okay, one chicken deli sub, one latte, one beef deli sub and black coffee. That will be $8.52 please" the casier said Davina reached  into her purse but Kol stopped her. "No need, I've got it" he said "what? No I can pay for my food" Davina replied pulling out a $5 dollar bill and thirty cents for her share of the bill. Kol narrowed his eyes slightly "please allow me to pay. Lunch is on me" he said "that's very nice of you but I insist on paying for my share" Davina replied before handing her money to the cashier and Kol felt so tempted to bend her over his knee and spank her. He was not use to being told no nor was he use to not getting his own way.

Kol quickly paid the rest and was given change which he gave to Davina only for her to protest. "Take it" he said "no, it's yours" she replied "please take it and consider it a tip for doing such a good job on the first day" he insisted making her sigh as she hesitantly took the change making him grin but it quickly faded as she put the money in the charity box. "You gave it to me so I can do what I like with it" she said before he could ask her why she did that.

With that she turned around and walked away, her hips swaying with her skirt clung perfectly to her hips and thighs which made her ass look more prominent as it hugged her ass in the most delicious way Kol thought.

Kol followed her to a table once he was given their order. As Davina sat down, crossing one leg over the other her skirt hitched up slightly and Kol bit his lip at the sight of the soft skin of her thigh. He cleared his throat and tried to think of anything other than bedding Davina as he placed the tray down and handed her, her food and drink before sitting down. "So how is uni going?" he asked as he took a sip of his coffee "it's going well, I'm currently doing an essasy on William Shakespeare in English lit" Davina replied as she sipped at her latte "interesting, do you like Shakespeare's work?" Kol asked "somewhat, yes. He was a brilliant play writer and his work is some of the best in the world but some of it is a bit doom and gloom in particularly Romeo and Juliet even though it is one of my favourites" Davina expressed "what do you like about Romeo and Juliet?" Kol asked he wasn't fond of it because it was to do with love and only ended in tradegy. "The love between the two characters. Yes sure they died and they got a bit stupid but it proved how far they would go for the one they love" Davina explained "even though they ended up dying?" Kol questioned "yes even then. I agree they got stupid and if they thought of a better plan then they would've probably remained alive but its not about the tradegy. To me the story is more than just about forbidden love and rivalry. To me it's that there's more to life than hatred, that love is the most powerful thing in the world even though it can make you do stupid things" Davina said Kol sort of stared at her with an unknown expression but she didn't notice as she took a bite out of her deli sandwich. "I disagree, my favourite of Shakespeare's work is Hamlet" he said "Hamlet is a close second favourite of mine. It is a good play write" Davina replied "what do you disagree about?" she asked as her mind registered what he said.

"Love, it's a waste of time. It's not worth the hassle and it isn't worth risking your life for" Kol responded making Davina frown. "Do you not believe in love?" she asked "no, I do not" he replied "you've never been in love have you?" she asked "no and I don't ever want it. Do you believe in love?" he asked "I do, I've never been in love myself but I've seen it with my own eyes. With my parents, they have quite the love story. My dad actually wrote about it. I always admired them for that, for the love they had for each other and the love they spread wherever they went" Davina explained she had a look of awe in her eyes as she thought about her parents before a sad smile took its place. Kol frowned as he noticed how she looked happy one second but sad the next but chose not to comment on it after all it was none of his business.