Chapter 17

Hey everyone, here's a new chapter. I know it's been a while since I updated this story, I've been working on it on paper before I write up a chapter as I want to make sure it's good. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter.

The next day..

Davina's pov

I'm just about to leave for work, I'm actually not due to be in work until another hour but Kol wanted me to come in 1 hour earlier today and I bet it's because he wants to discuss this contract thing some more. I mean he sent me the contract last night along with the information and is waiting for me to sign it but I haven't yet made a decision on whether or not I will go along with this BDSM thing. My mind is still unsure on the matter, well it hasn't exactly been long since Kol explained it to me and we only had sex last night so I'm still processing everything and I want to wait for my mind to clear so I will make the right decision. 

"Hey D, are you okay?" Nora asks as she sluggishly enters the kitchen with her hair up in a messy bun. Nora and her boyfriend had a fight last night so she's not too happy today. "Yeah, I just have a lot of things on my mind. How are you doing?" I ask "don't even ask, I'm so angry right now" she replies with a huff. "I'm sorry Nora. Was the fight really that bad?" I ask walking round the island counter. "Yeah, this girl was totally hitting on Dean in front of me and he was flirting right back. He acted as if I wasn't even there and it hurt" she explains "I'm sorry, he's a jerk" I respond "I know but he's a cute jerk who I love. How do I get him to love me?" she asks making me sigh "Nora, you can't make someone love you" I respond "well how do I at least get him to notice me?" she asks "just be you, show him you care about him and show him that you're the total package" I advise making her smile. "Yeah, you know what? You're right, that is some really good advice. I'm going to fix myself up and go over to Dean's" she says instantly perking up. 

"That's the Nora I know and love" I respond "yeah, hey you look really cute. Are you trying to impress someone?" she asks looking me up and down making me blush slightly "no, of course not. What makes you think I'm trying to impress someone?" I ask "well for one you're wearing that perfume I bought you last month, you're wearing a low cut top. Your legs look smoother meaning you've shaved and you're glowing for some reason" she replies making me curse as I look down at my outfit. I'm wearing a black blazer with a black low cut top and a grey plaid skirt with black high heels.

(Davina's outfit)

"So who are you trying to impress?" she asks "nobody, do I need to have an agenda to look nice" I respond "well no but I know you D

"So who are you trying to impress?" she asks "nobody, do I need to have an agenda to look nice" I respond "well no but I know you D. I know there's a guy, so tell me who is he?" she asks "none important now if you'll excuse me I have to get to work" I respond grabbing my bag and keys. "Okay, I'll see you later" she replies walking over to the coffee maker as I leave the kitchen and exit the apartment.

I leave the apartment building and get in my car. I start up the engine before checking each of my mirrors before reversing out of my parking space and I drive off onto the road.