Chapter 25

The next day...

Kol's pov

I walk into my room with a hot cup of coffee for Davina who is still asleep in my bed but I don't mind, I really tired her out and she looks adorable when she's sleeping and I just couldn't find it in me to wake her up and kick her out of my apartment as I usually would after sex but for some reason last night as I watched her sleep in my bed, contemplating whether I should wake her up and kick her out, I just couldn't and I didn't want too so I left her to sleep.

I walk over to the bed, setting the cup of coffee down on the nightstand before sitting down on the edge of the bed "wake up darling" I say as I brush some of her hair away from her eyes, tucking it behind her ear. She slowly opens her eyes and looks around "where am I?" she asks "you're at my apartment, do you not remember last night?" I ask a little amused since she is half awake.

"Oh yeah, I remember" she responds her cheeks turning pink as she sits up revealing her bare chest as her bra came off during sex as I tore it off her. 

Her eyes widen and she quickly pulls the dovet up, covering herself up "no need to hide yourself darling. I've seen it all" I say with a wink making her blush. "Is that coffee I smell?" she asks making me turn to the cup on the night stand. "Yes, I made you some" I respond picking up the cup and handing it to her.

She takes the cup with two hands while keeping the dovet in place much to my dismay. "Thank you" she replies locking eyes with me as she blows on the coffee to cool it before taking a little sip. "Hmm that's good coffee" she hums with a small smile "I should hope so that came all the way from Paris" I respond making her eyes widen. "Seriously?" she asks making me nod "my sister lives there and she knows I love the coffee over there so she sends me some every now and then" I explain "that's nice of her" she replies before taking another sip. 

"So last night was interesting" she says biting her lip making me smirk "yes it was, speaking of which did it help you make up your mind?" I ask hopefully "not quite, I think I'm gonna need a few more tasters before I decide" she responds with a smirk "fair enough darling. Now hurry up and drink that coffee, I'll take you out to get some breakfast" I respond before her phone starts ringing.

She turns her head making me see the hickey I made on her neck last night and I smirk with pride. "Someone important?" I ask as she types on her phone "just my dance partner Peter, he's wondering if I want to meet up and do some rehearsing" she explains making a sinking feeling appearing in my chest for some reason.

"Really? What's Peter like?" I ask curiously "oh he's a gentleman, he's funny, kind and he's a really good dancer" she explains with a smile making my stomach twist and I don't know why so I just fake a smile. "Well he seems like a nice fellow" I comment I want to know more about this Peter guy. 

"Can I make a rain check on breakfast? Peter said he's leaving town tomorrow so if we're gonna rehearse before the next dance rehearsal next week, it needs to be today" she says making me clench a fist.

"Of course love" I respond with a fake smile "you okay?" she asks "yeah, I'm fine. I just have a lot of work to do" I respond "anything I can help you with?" she asks placing a hand on my thigh "no, it's just some paperwork but I'll see you at work" I respond making her nod as she sets the cup down on the nightstand.

"Could you step out while I get dressed?" she asks "of course, your clothes are on the bed" I say pointing to her pile of clothes sat at the end of the bed. I get up and leave the room to let her get changed.

.

.

Davina walks out of the bedroom 10 minutes later fully dressed and her hair perfectly tidy "thanks for not kicking me out last night. I know sleepovers aren't your thing but thanks" she says making me smile slightly "of course, I'm not heartless darling" I respond "I know" she replies looking away as she looks at the clock to check the time. "Well I need to get going. I'll see you at work but call me if you need anything" she says looking at me "I will love, take care" I respond before she heads for the elevator and I just stare at her nice ass.

.

.

30 minutes later....

Davina's pov

I arrive at the dance studio after rushing home to get changed into some black leggings and a tank top and also grabbing my dance bag.

I smile as I see Peter standing outside "Peter" I call out as I walk over making him look up and he smiles "hello gorgeous" he says making me blush as I reach him "stop it" I respond waving him off making him chuckle. "So you ready to practice?" he asks with a smile "yes, let's do this" I respond as we head into the dance studio.

(This is Peter)

End of chapter

I know this chapter was short but the next one will be long. Isn't Davina's dance partner gorgeous? Could Peter be a problem for Kol? What will happen next?

Vote and comment