Chapter 19

Here's another chapter, I'm trying to focus more on this story lately. Anyway I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content, it gets pretty explicit......

Continues from previous chapter....

No one's pov

As soon as Kol kissed Davina, she kissed him back briefly before pulling away. She bit her lip as she looked him in the eye "what was that for?" she asked feeling a slight flutter in her stomach "you just look so irristisable right now and I have a way you can thank me for the necklace" Kol responded with a smirk on his face "how?" Davina asked feeling nervous.

"Let me fuck you" Kol said so bluntly without any shame "y-you want to fuck me?" Davina asked "yes, I do. I'm horny and I want you right now plus it might help you make a decision on our little agreement" he replied tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear before lowering his head and kissing her neck making a small gasp leave her lips.

Kol pulled back with a smirk "so how about it? Do you want to fuck?" he asked excitement clear in his eyes "that depends" Davina replied biting her lip. "Depends on what?" Kol asked "it depends on where you would like to fuck me?" she asked making Kol's eyes instantly darken and a small growl rumbled through his chest.

Kol's pov

"Say that again" I demand "where would you like to fuck me?" she asks making my pants tighten. Never before has a girl made me hard just by saying the word fuck but Davina isn't like other girls, she has an innocence to her which is why hearing her say fuck me made me hard.

"I think I'd like to fuck you in your bed" I say causing her to bite her lip which drives me crazy "well Mr Mikaelson, allow me to escort you to my bedroom" she replies standing up and starting to walk away but she stops when she reaches the doorway and turns back to me. "Are you coming sir?" she asks making me growl "who said you could call me sir?" I ask walking over to her. "Well it's what you made me call you the other night and it's one of the terms in the agreement" she replies "correct it is but until you make a decision, all I want for you to do is scream my name" I respond making her blush and she giggles adorably "haha okay" she replies and I allow her to take my hand so she can lead me to her bedroom. 

"This is my room" she says opening a door and we step inside. "It's a little small" I say "yeah well it's owned by the University" she replies shutting the door behind her. "The apartments could be better. I should look into giving the university funding to update the acommadation" I say "that would be nice and the apartments could do with better fire alarms. The ones we have suck" Davina says "well I'll have that seen too" I respond "are you just going to discuss all that is wrong with the apartment or are you going to fuck me?" she asks making me growl. "Oh I'm going to fuck you alright" I respond pulling her to me and crashing my lips against hers making her moan as I squeeze her ass.

"Jump" I mutter against her lips and she instantly obeys, jumping up and wrapping her legs around my waist. I carry her over to the bed and throw her on it making her giggle. 

I kick my shoes off and quickly remove my shirt and jeans before climbing on top of her. I press my lips against hers and I feel her move her hands to my hair but I grab them and pin them beside her head. 

I break the kiss and kiss down her jaw to her neck making her whimper. I start trailing a hand down her stomach and I stop at the hem of her jeans. I slowly unzip and unbutton her jeans before slipping my hand in her jeans. I start rubbing her pussy through her panties making her moan "oh Kol" she moans so I press my lips back against hers as I rub harder making a damp spot appear so I slip my hand into her panties and stroke her pussy making her whimper. I break the kiss "you like that?" I ask as I rub her pussy "yes" she whimpers biting her lip making me groan and I kiss her roughly, lightly nipping at her lip making her moan. "You're so wet" I growl sliding a finger up her wet slit and spreading her arousal. I use two fingers to spread her pussy lips open before sinking a finger inside her "hmm" she moans closing her eyes as I thrust my finger in and out. "Yes" she whimpers bucking her hips up against my hand making me chuckle.