Chapter 8

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

The next day....Sunday morning 9 am

Kol's pov

"Come in" I say without looking up as a knock sounded at the door. I hear the door open "good morning sir" Davina chirps making me instantly look up at the stunning brunette and I flash her a smile. "Good morning love. How are you this morning?" I ask while discreetly looking her up and down "I'm very good, thank you. Here's your coffee" she says walking over and handing me my coffee. "Thank you darling" I respond "thanks for returning my car" she says "well I said I'd have it returned by morning and I always follow through with my promises" I respond "so you do. I couldn't help but notice all my tires are different and my car is clean inside and out. Did you have my car cleaned?" she asked "your tires looked like they were about to go flat so I had them all changed and yes I had your car cleaned. I also had a new engine installed as the mechanic said your old engine looked well not so good" I explain making her eyes widen "you didn't have to do that" she replies "I know but I did anyway" I respond "why?" she asked "because I wanted too and I didn't want you driving around in a car that had an almost faulty engine" I respond "how was the inside of the car able to be cleaned when I had the car key?" she questions "my mechanic makes keys that fit every car. One of them fit yours so he was able to open the car and get inside" I explain "you didn't have to, I know you said because you wanted too but there was no need to waste your money on me" she responds making me chuckle as she's clearly not use to having people do nice things for her. "Relax love, it's okay to accept a nice deed once in a while and I don't see it as wasting money. Making sure your car was safe for you to drive in was worth every penny" I respond making a small smile appear on her face. "Well thank you. It was very kind of you. I hope there is a way I can repay you one day" she replies and millions of things spring to mind at her words 'oh I already know of a way you can repay me' I think to myself. "Don't sweat it. There's no need to repay me although you could help me figure out what's wrong with my computer" I say making her nod. "Sure, what seems to be the problem?" she asks walking over "it's playing up on me today. Everytime I open my emails, the computer shuts down" I explain "may I?" she asks gesturing to the computer "of course. I did request your help after all" I respond moving back as she walks round my desk and leans forward as she starts inspecting the computer and I take that moment to lean back and stare at her ass. I bite my lip as I admire the way the skirt hugs her hips, thighs and ass. God I wonder how she looks without it.

My eyes trail down her legs, her skin looks so smooth. Seeing as she's distracted, I scoot myself forward and accidentally knock a pencil off "opps, sorry" I say "it's okay" she replies not even glancing at me as I lean down to pick it up but as I go to sit up, I brush my finger against her leg and gently drag it up, she shifts slightly and I feel goosebumps rise in its wake but she doesn't say anything. "Sorry" I clearing my throat playing it off. "It's okay" she replies completely ignoring what happened. "Do you have an idea what could be wrong with the computer?" I ask "I think it might have a virus" she says "oh, how bad?" I ask "well, I don't know. Any virus on a computer is bad. Maybe if I do a virus check it should hopefully tell us how big or little the virus is" she explains she clicks on somethings before a loading signal pops up "okay, so it's scanning for the virus" she says tossing some of her hair over her shoulder so it doesn't get in her way.

"Do you have insurance on the computer?" she asks "no, why?" I ask "because having is insurance is important and this virus doesn't look great. I'd suggest getting a second opinion on it preferably someone who actually works in the field of computers" she responds standing up right and moving back. "I'll have a guy come up and see to it" I respond "do you have back up on your computer?" she asks "back up for your work. You do know with the computer being infected by a virus there's a risk you could lose all your work on here so it's important you have a hard drive or something to store your work as back up" she explains "I've never thought of doing that but I will now" I respond "I assume you already did that considering how many investments, partnerships and money Mikaelson enterprise makes. The companies one of the best but that also makes it a target" she says making me turn to her "really?" I ask curiously and a little impressed "yeah, Mikaelson enterprise has always been the best but it has improved a lot in recent years and that makes the company a target to opposing companies who want to be just as good if not better than Mikaelson enterprise" she explains "if one of your opposing companies found out about the virus on your computer. They could very easily use it to their advantage and hack into the companies system. They'd be able to uncover anything they want" she says "well I best get it fixed then as soon as possible" I respond very impressed by her, she's definitely smarter than I thought and I like that. It's a breath of fresh air to finally have a female employee with a brain than the bimbos I stupidly hire because I was all about perfection and I liked their tits and asses but those sort of women are having a negative impact on my company and I really need to start making better and smarter decisions. Hiring Davina as my new assistant was the first smartest thing I've done in months. She's super smart and the fact she's drop dead gorgeous is a bonus.

"Okay well I better get on with my tasks. If there is anything you need, you know where to find me" Davina says flashing me a lovely smile as she gestures to the door of her office. "Of course" I respond but what I really wanted to say was I need you to bend over my desk so I can fuck you but I don't think she'd appreciate me saying that, not yet anyway.

Davina heads off to her office and I just watch her walk away from the corner of my eye. Once she's in her office, I pick up my office phone to call for the computer tech guy to come up and fix my computer.

End of chapter

What did you think? Kol's slowly making his move. The tension will start building. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment