Chapter 32

Warning chapter contains sexual content...

Continues from previous chapter.....

Kol's pov

After a speech has been given everyone goes back to talking and dancing, I turn to Davina intending to carry on dancing with her when suddenly a guy walks over and pulls her into his arms making her shriek and her eyes widen in shock.

"Hey there pretty girl" he purrs making me narrow my eyes and clench my fists at me "excuse me sir but would you kindly remove your hands from my date?" I ask "no, I want to dance with her and maybe do something else" he replies wriggling his eyes brows creepily as he tugs her close to his body and she squirms, looking very uncomfortable.

"Well sir I don't want to dance with you" Davina says pushing herself away from him "ah come on, we can share. I wonder what things this pretty girl can do" he says glancing at me with a smirk which I'm tempted to punch but Davina slaps him instead making me smirk proudly "well that wasn't nice" he says trying to grab her again but she moves away "excuse me I'm not some object so can you like fuck off and leave me alone" Davina says with her eyes narrowed.

"Whatever bitch, there are plenty of other women around for me to dance with and have fun. You can have this whore mate" he says before turning to walk away but I see red so I don't stop myself from grabbing him and turning to face me "wha..." he starts to say but is cut off by my fist meeting his face.

He falls to the floor, groaning in pain as he holds his cheek while the music had stopped and everyone is looking our away. I ignore their stares as I grab Davina's hand and pull her through the crowd towards the entrance.

"Hey..." one of the organizers says as he walks over to us "sorry mate but he wasn't taking no for an answer and he was very rude to my date" I explain making him nod as me and Davina walk past him and exit the building.

"Are you alright?" Davina asks making me stop and turn to her "are you okay? You were the one he practically man handled" I say I did not like how that man just put his hands on her and grabbed her the way he did. She pauses and looks down "yeah, I'm okay" she replies "okay, let's get out of here" I say taking her hand in mine and leading her to the limo that's parked out at the front.

......

20 minutes later...

The limo pulls up outside my apartment building block "thanks mate" I say to the driver while handing him a $50 tip before climbing out with Davina. The driver takes off as we make our way into the building.

We get up to my apartment and the second we're inside I walk up behind Davina, moving her hair aside exposing the back of her neck. I press a kiss on the back of her neck making her breath hitch and her body freezes "what are you doing?" she asks making me chuckle against her neck "what does it look like I'm doing?" I retort before moving my lips to her ear "you do recall what I plan to do to you right?" I ask making her shudder "yes" she replies "good now go to the red room and get undressed. I want to see you naked on that bed when I get there and if you're not, you're going to be even more punished" I growl before nipping at her ear making her whimper.

"That is if you're still okay with it after you know?...." I ask trailing off as I think back to the man at the gala who grabbed her and tried to get her to dance with him and suggested they do other things. "I'm okay with it, I just want to forget about that man" she replies making me nod "good, so do I now go to the red room and do as I asked" I murmur against her ear making her shudder and I just smirk as I watch her walk away.

I wait until she's disappeared round the corner, heading to the red room before heading to my room to get myself sorted.

.