Chapter 29

Warning contains sexual content...gets very explicit so you've been warned

Saturday....

Davina's pov

I arrive in Florida after a five hour flight which wasn't that bad. As soon as the plane lands, I make my way off and head into the airport to collect my luggage, I only packed small since I'm only here for tonight and Sunday night. I'm flying back early Monday morning to get some extra time with my dad. I'm also gonna see my aunt Tessa, uncle Declan and cousin Bobby but I'm mainly here to see my dad and check how he's doing.

Once I've got my luggage, I head out to the arrivals terminal and see my dad stood waiting. "Dad!" I shout before speed walking over to him "there's my little princess" he says as he pulls me in for a hug making me laugh "what are you doing here?" I ask as I pull back.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm here to pick up my only daughter" he replies tapping me on the nose making me scrunch up my nose "I was gonna take a cab and come to you" I say but he waves me off "well I just saved you some money, now let's go your aunt and uncle are waiting back at the house" he says as we turn and exit the airport.

"What about Bobby?" I ask "he's away on some soccer trip with his team and won't be back until Monday evening" he explains "he still likes his soccer I see?" I ask "oh yeah, the kid is soccer mad" he replies making me laugh as we reach the car.

My dad pulls out the car key and unlocks the door allowing us to get in. I put my seat belt on "so I was thinking we could go for lunch tomorrow" I say as he starts up the car "sure lunch sounds great, I was actually thinking about that too" he replies as he starts reversing the car out of the parking space and drives round the parking lot heading for the exit.

"I was thinking we could go for afternoon tea" I say "sounds great" he replies as he reaches the exit and drives out onto the road.

----

My dad pulls up in the driveway of his house "love the garden dad" I say as I get out and see he has a rose garden which looks really pretty. "Thanks, I know how much your mother loved roses and I wanted to have something that she liked you know in honour of her memory" he explains making me turn to look at him. "It's beautiful and mom would love it" I say making him smile as he walks over planting a kiss on the top of my head "I know she would just as she would love to see the woman you have become" he replies with a look of pride on his face as he pulls me in for a hug.

I pull back and we head into the house "Davina!" Aunt Tessa and Uncle Declan shout jumping up from the couch as we enter the living room. "Aunt Tessa, Uncle Declan how lovely to see you" I say as I walk over and give them both a hug.

"It's lovely to see you dear, tell us how is our dear daughter doing? Is she staying out of trouble?" Aunt Tessa asks "Nora is doing fine and she is staying out of trouble, I'm making sure of that" I respond and she smiles "I can always count on you to look after my baby" she says giving me another hug "how are your studies going?" Uncle Declan asks "guys, guys settle down let my daughter sit down and breath, let her have a cup of tea before you start throwing questions at her" my dad says making me giggle as he gently grabs me by the shoulders and sits me down on the couch.

"I'll make the tea" my aunt says before walking out the room leaving me with my dad and uncle.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.