Chapter 22

Zero lets out a thunderous roar and runs towards gojira who also runs towards zero but as the two crash into each other, zero easily overpowers gojira by grabbing her by the throat, lifting her up slightly, slam her into the ground and start running while grinding gojira across the ground.

(Gojira): Bitch!

Gojira tries to fire off another atomic breath but zero quickly uses her other hand to keep gojira's mouth shut and at the corner of her she notices mothra coming towards her from the right.

(Monster zero): RAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Monster zero while still holding onto gojira, spins her around and throws gojira at mothra who manages to react in time and files upward to avoid gojira's large body.

(Mothra): !

Mothra freezes as she notices zero going to fire a gravity blast at her but before the current alpha could do that, you run in from zero's right and ram into her which knocks her to the side abit and makes her focus on you.

(Monster zero): Little brat!

Monster zero grabs the back of your head with her right hand and with a large amount of force slams your head into the ground over and over again until she suddenly lets go of your head but continues by using her right foot to stomp onto the back of your head and slowly both surly starts planting your head into the ground until she stops.

(Monster zero): Now stay down (deep breath) Huh?

Monster zero notices something coming from the ocean in the distance and it appears to be a large amount of battleships, helicopters and jets coming right towards the remains of boston.

(Rick): That's alot of firepower......

(Ishiro): Yes....but something is telling me that even all those ships and jets won't be able to do much to her.....

(Monster zero): Foolish humans-

While zero's focus was on the incoming humans, you quickly get your head out from the ground, look up at monster zero and fire off an atomic blast right at her face which manages to connect and makes the giant titan move back.

(Monster zero): GAAA!! YOU DAMN BRAT!

You keep up the atomic blast as you slowly get yourself up but zero suddenly spins around and wacks you away over to gojira with one of her large tails.

(Y/n): AGH!

You hit the ground hard and roll for a little bit until you stop yourself by digging your claws into the ground.

(Y/n): Dammit! This monster is too damn tough! How did you beat this freak?

(Gojira): I only got lucky by putting them on ice but as she is now I don't even think doing the same tactic will work on her again.

(Y/n): RAH!

You punch the ground in frustration as zilla is still holding down rodan.

(Rodan): Let me go dammit!

(Zilla): I already told I will not do that!

(Rodan): ALPHA! I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE! 

Monster zero slowly looks over at rodan and zilla with an unimpressed look on her face.

(Monster zero): If you can't even get yourself out of that situation than you are worthless to me.

(Rodan): What?.....

(Monster zero): You heard me, now be a good girl and stay still for me.

Monster zero's neck starts to glow as she opens her mouth at zilla and rodan.