Chapter 6

The two massive titans charge at each other and as they get close enough gojira uses her shear body mass and muscle to shoulder bash into the gojira-like titan with a loud thud which knocks it on it's side and destroys a few small buildings.

(Rick): Is it me or is gojira a bit bigger than before?

(Vivienne): No it would seem that gojira has grown since we last saw her.

Gojira lifts up her left foot and goes to stomp on the new titan's head however it quickly counters by firing it's purple beam right at the bottom of gojira's foot which makes her scream in pain and fall back a bit which gives the new titan enough time to get up and leap at gojira and bite down on her left shoulder but while gojira does feel it she endures it, charges up her atomic breath and fires it point-blank into the new titan's face which makes her let go of gojira's shoulder and makes her slowly back away as gojira continues her attack until the gojira-like titan is a good enough distance away from gojira which allows her to quickly stop her attack, spin around and hit the new titan with her large tail which causes the titan go fall over to the side hard.

(Rick): Oh that is going to hurt!

(Ishiro):........

Gojira walks over to the new titan and glares at her for a couple of seconds until her dorsal fins start to glow blue again and she starts to rear herself up.

(Vivienne): Is gojira going to kill her?

(Rick): Wait look!

Rick points at something which makes vivienne's eyes widen as the gojira-like titan's massive tail starts to lift up from behind gojira and starts to aim and glow purple.

(Vivienne): Don't tell me it can.....

Just before gojira could fry the new titan to a crisp a small beam looks out from the new titan's tail and hits gojira right in the back which not only makes her stop her attack but also knocks her forward and is about to fall onto the new titan but she was quickly stopped as the new titan quickly turns her head up at gojira and fires the same purple beam from her mouth and hits gojira in the stomach which makes gojira get caught between two beams.

(Rick): She has gojira in a beam sandwich!

Gojira screams as the two beams start to leave nasty marks on her body but before they could do anymore damage gojira looks at the new titan and with a large amount of force punches the titan right across the face which shockingly makes the head of the new titan completely twist around.

(Soldier): Holy shit!

The titan stops beaming gojira as her eyes are widened with shock and soon enough she slowly falls backwards and lands hard on a few small buildings.

(Soldier): S-She got her!

(Rick): Hell yeah!

Gojira looks down at the titan and snorts a bit and slowly turns around and starts to walk away.

(Rick): Well that was not so bad now was it?

(Ishiro): (sigh) I'm just happy tokyo did not get destroyed.

While the crew of the argo take a breather gojira is about to enter the ocean again to recover until a very loud crack is heard which makes her stop in her tracks and slowly turn around to the downed titan as it suddenly starts to move with the new titan slamming both it's hands into the ground to allow it to launch herself onto her feet which makes gojira look on in shock.