Chapter 25

It has been a while since you have started swimming to find a nice place to rest but due to your injuries you are starting to have trouble even moving properly with your body being in constant pain.

(Y/n's mind): Dammit......did I suffer that much damage? I should of went with gojira for abit of protection but knowing her it probably would of ended with a fight happening anyway.

 You continue swimming through the north atlantic ocean but a good distance behind is a hungry titan.

(Gojira-like titan's mind): Ahhhhh~ the smell of your blood is wonderful! I can't wait to taste it and devour you piece by piece!

The gojira-like titan dives downward into the deep abyss until she can barley be seen at all as she continues to follow you but this time she is right under you.

(Gojira-like titan's mind): I HAVE YOU NOW!

She speeds upward with her mouth wide open.

(Y/n): ?

You look down to notice the monstrous titan speeding up at you, but you quickly put your right arm up as a sort of shield for the gojira to bite down on instead and a few seconds later you both erupt out of the ocean with the first thing you do is land a heavy left handed punch to the gojira titan's face which breaks her lower jaw and knocks her off of your arm. The two of you go back under water and you quickly swim off at top speed while the gojira titan fixes her lower jaw and smiles.

(Gojira-like titan): Oh I'm going to enjoy eating you~

She swims right after you with a twisted grin on her face and due to your injuries you just can't keep up the pace as she easily gets above.

(Y/n's mind): D-Dammit!

You turn your body around to face the gojira like titan as she dives right down on top on you and pushes you further and further into the depths of the ocean until she slams you onto the ocean floor. She quickly starts using her claws to slice up your torso until you blast her off with a quick burst of your atomic breath.

(Gojira-like titan): So you can use that to.....

You try to stand up but before you could even fully stand up you see the gojira titan swimming at you with the intent of ramming in you but you use your right fist to punch the top of the gojira titan's head which knocks her head first into the ocean floor.

(Y/n's mind): Now!

You go over to her long tail, grab it and start spinning her around for a few seconds until you bring her up and slam her back down onto the ocean floor which is followed up by you firing off a blast of atomic breath which slowly drags her across the ocean floor until she falls into a large crevice.

(Y/n's mind): New plan!

You swim upward to the surface until your upper body bursts through the water and you let out a loud roar which echos throughout the area.

(Y/n's mind): I hope she heard that... 

You quickly get a reply of a familiar roar which it weirdly sounds quite close.

(Y/n's mind): Wait why does it sound so close by? I thought she went off to stop the other titans.......did she follow us?

Before you could think of anything else a familiar scary face shoots up from the ocean to your side with her mouth wide open and with no time to react she bites down onto your neck and brings you back into the watery abyss.

She bites down hard onto your neck as she continues to bring you down once again as you punch and kick at her but she does not flinch at all.

(Y/n's mind): D....Dammit! I have to get her off me!

You try to hit her again however your fists are quickly grabbed by the gojira titan and held back as she slams you back onto the ocean floor as blood pours out from your neck. 

(Gojira-like titan's mind): I HAVE HIM! I HAVE HIM! OH I CAN'T WAIT TO DEVOUR HIM!

She maintains her hold on you until you suddenly stop moving which makes the gojira titan slowly let go of your neck and look down at your face.

(Gojira-like titan's mind): Finally!

She gets herself up while still looking down at you.

(Gojira-like titan): Now I should bring him somewhere to eat in peace.

Suddenly your chest starts to glow which confuses the titan but before she could try to do anything, your eyes shoot open and with a large amount of power you fire off a huge atomic breath attack which hits the gojira titan right in the face while the beam continues to go right up to the surface and shoot up into the air until it slowly disappears. 

Back in the ocean as you hold onto the wound on your neck while trying to crawl away to safety. 

(Y/n's mind): That should keep her down......

You slowly get yourself up by using a nearby rock but as you get up onto one leg you suddenly feel something step onto your tail.

(Y/n): !

You turn your head around and what you see make your eyes widen in shock as the gojira titan is staring at you with half her face completely gone.

(Y/n's mind): What the hell!

The gojira titan's face slowly starts to recover as her once creepy smile is now replaced with a look of anger.

(Gojira-like titan): You little shit!..........

Her mouth slowly starts opening with a purple light coming from it.

(Y/n's mind): This is going to hurt!....Huh?

(Gojira-like titan): I WILL TURN YOU INTO ASH-

Before she could follow up her attack, gojira appears from the right, grabs the titan's head and slams it into the ocean floor with a large amount of force.

(Y/n's mind): It's her!

The strange gojira-like titan looks up at the new alpha with an evil glare as gojira simply looks at her in annoyance.

(Gojira): I knew you would try something like this you damn freak!

Gojira lifts up her strange look-alike and with one good punch she lands a hit so powerful on the gojira titan's face that it blows it clean off and knocks her back until she hits the ocean floor hard.

(Y/n's mind): She has this much strength left?

Gojira waits until her strange look alike recovers her head again and gets herself up.

(Gojira-like titan): So you have gotten stronger......

(Gojira): It is thanks to the humans I even got this strong.

(Gojira-like titan): Tch.

(Gojira): I will give you one last warning you freak or I will beat you into an inch of your life.

(Gojira-like titan): I would love to see you try.....that titan will be mine!

(Gojira): Fine then.....you asked for it.

(A/n): Done and done, the round 2 of the two gojiras begins and while it will probably not last as long as there previous battle it will still be a bloody fight. I shall now take a break from this book and return to my other works but since I am only working on three books this time it won't be long until I return to this book so I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.