Chapter 2

Date: 16/8/18

Location: Above the pacific Ocean on the USS Argos

After the incident with the cargo ship on the pacific ocean the crew that saw the large creatures spread the slighting of the creatures around like wild fire and soon enough the news caught the attention of the organisation known as monarch who specialize in containing and researching large beasts known as titans.

(Rick): Whoever this mystery titan is it is one good hider.

(Vivienne): Maybe it has moved to another area? after all it was a few years since it was last sighted.

Rick leans back on his chair and sighs while looking upward.

(Rick): Probably, however gojira has been quite active around this ocean so maybe something is here.

(Ishiro): The titan could be hiding when gojira is in the area to avoid a fight with her.

(Rick): Ha! probably because she will kick it's ass.

(Vivienne): From what we heard from the sightings there was another titan in this area that was a large snake however the one we are looking for killed it according to a member of a cargo ship.

(Rick): Maybe it went for the snake out of hunger or it just wanted a fight?

(Ishiro): We don't now for sure for all we know it was protecting the crew in the cargo ship.

(Rick): Well if it really was protecting the crew then we know it is a good titan.

Rick then get back into position and looks at the radar and as soon as he does his eyes widen.

(Rick): Whoa whoa whoa gojira is here!

(Ishiro): What?

Ishiro runs over to rick.

(Rick): Yeah and she is moving fast.

Ishiro looks at the radar and looks in confusion.

(Ishiro): What is making her go that fast?

(Vivienne): Is she hunting?

(Rick): She is really moving around she has to be searching for something.

(Rick): No it looks like she is coming up to the surface.

Ishiro looks towards the large window of the argo, heads over to it and looks down towards the ocean and sure enough a large silhouette just under the surface of the ocean slowly appears and within a few seconds it erupts from the ocean with water shooting up as high as the argo.

(Rick): I hope she is in a good mood or we are toast......

The water slowly falls down back into the ocean to reveal a scary looking woman who is incredibly tall with long black hair, grey eyes, huge spiky dorsal plates on her back, a fair amount of muscle on her, large chest and a very long scaly tail with smaller dorsal plates on it as well.

(Rick): Please don't look up here, please don't look up here, please don't look up here.

(Ishiro):..........

The creature known as gojira looks around searching for something.

(Vivienne): What is she looking for?

(Ishiro): She must know there is another titan in this area.

(Vivienne): Then she must be trying to sniff it out.

Gojira looks around a little bit more until she looks up into the air and notices the argo.

(Rick): Oh dear god no......

Gojira narrows her eyes while looking at the argo and growls at it.

(Vivienne): Serizawa we should back away before she thinks of us as a threat.

Ishiro simply stares at gojira as she stares at the argo.

(Ishiro): Alright we should back away for now.

(Solider): Yes sir.

The argo slowly starts to turn around while gojira stares at it and sure enough the argo files away leaving gojira to look around in peace.

(Meanwhile in the argo)

(Rick): Holy shit I fought we were going to die!

(Vivienne): Luckily she gave us time to back off.

(Solider): What should we do now?

(Ishiro):....We have to find this new titan no matter what (turns away from the window and looks at everyone) we have to go underwater.

(Rick): Um are you insane? we can't just go underwater with gojira standing right there and mystery titan somewhere down there.

(Ishiro): I know it is risky but we must do this.

A little bit of silence happens until rick sighs.

(Rick): Fine.

(Ishiro): Thank you now take us down.

(Solider): Yes sir.

The people in the argo brace themselves as the argo slowly goes down into the ocean with a loud splash however what they did not realize was that gojira was still looking at them and as they dive into the ocean gojira with a curious look on her face also goes underwater.

(Rick): Um gojira is following us.

(Ishiro): She must be wondering what we are up to.

(Vivienne): It does look like she is keeping her distance.

(Rick): Well hopefully she does do that.

The argo gets lower and lower into the ocean's depths until the argo can barley see anything and everything was quiet for a good while until suddenly rick sees something on his scanner.

(Rick): Um guys we may have a problem.

(Ishiro): What is it?

(Rick): There is something very big just in front of us.

(Vivienne): Is it the new titan?

Both Ishiro and vivienne make there way over to rick and see at the scanner.

(Rick): Not sure but whatever it is it is smaller than gojira by a good 10 meters.

(Ishiro): It appears to be quite a bit below us as well.

(Rick): Maybe the reason why we could not track it was because it was too low in the ocean or maybe it is doing the same thing gojira does when she suddenly disappears off the scanner too.

The 3 of them look at the scanner for a little bit until the titan starts to move upward.

(Solider): Serizawa look!

The solider points towards the large window making everyone to look in that direction to see a large silhouette moving upward and stopping quite a bit away from them and looking right at them.

(Rick): Oh no......

(A/n): Done and done you know there was apart of me that wanted to do a big timeskip like to the point were gojira fights ghidorah in bostan but I decided not to. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to later chapters of this book for I am having alot of fun doing them but for now I shall take a 2 days break because bloody hell I'm I drained but when I am back I will do 2 chapters on the unrivaled fury story so see ya then.