Chapter 34

(Zilla): FATHER!!!!

Zilla swims at towards the flaming wreckage of the ship but before she could try to search for her father, shin grabs onto zilla's tail and just holds her back as zilla desperately tries to get loose.

(Zilla): LET GO OF ME!!!

(Shin): I don't think so little girl. (sinister giggle)

Zilla's eyes stare at the destroyed boat and tries to reach out for it with her right hand as shin smiles to herself.

(Zilla):........Father...........

Zilla's once sorrowed filled eyes narrow as she clenches her right hand and turns to face shin.

(Shin): Hm?

(Zilla): HOW DARE YOU!!!

Zilla's eyes flash green as her dorsal fins light up and suddenly she fires off a much larger atomic breath attack than she ever has before.

(Shin): What!?

The blast hits shin dead on and knocks her back while also making her let go of zilla.

(Shin): ARGH! You little rat-

Before shin could finish, zilla charges through the bubbles left from the explosion, grabs shin's throat and pushes her downward.

(Zilla): RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Shin charges up another laser but with quick thinking zilla uses the claws on her other hand to slice across shin's eyes.

(Shin): AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Shin shakes her head in pain as she reaches out for zilla but the smaller titan backs away and speeds off.

(Shin): Agh! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!

Shin's eyes start to heal as she looks around for zilla but as she looks behind her, zilla speeds towards her at twice her normal swimming speed and once again slices across her eyes.

(Shin): RAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

In a quick retaliation, shin looks off a quick beam from her mouth which heads right at zilla who starts rolling her body to just barley dodging the beam although it does leave a mark across her belly.

(Zilla): Tch.

Zilla increases her speed and dashes at shin once again.

(Zilla's mind): My breath attacks don't seem to work on you.....however.

Zilla as she gets close to shin's back slices right down the larger titan's back with her right hand.

(Shin): AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

(Zilla's mind): My claws are good enough when there is enough force behind them.....

Shin charges up her back as zilla quickly retreats back a good distance until shin fires off multiple beams from her back that head straight at zilla's location.

(Zilla): !

Zilla just about narrows her way through the gaps between the beams and heads downward.

(Zilla's mind): I need to make sure she stays blind so those attacks don't hit me as easily........

Zilla heads upward and makes sure she is going to appear in front of shin as the larger titan's eyes are just about healed once again.

(Shin): Argh!