Chapter 18

It took a while until serizawa and the crew of the argo finally managed to persuade admiral stenz into launching a nuke which of course he did not take very well at all but after hearing about what monster zero was going to do to everything on the planet he changed his mind and decided to help serizawa and the others.

(admiral stenz): Are you sure this will work?

(Ishiro): It has to.....or we will all meet our end......

(Admiral Stenz):......Alright but make sure you get out of the blast zone.

(Rick): Oh don't worry we will make sure of that.

(Admiral stenz): (sigh) Alright a small nuke will be launched to where.

(Ishiro): Thank you admiral.

The call ends as serizawa turns back to the crew.

(Ishiro): Alright everyone let's get the argo away from here.

(Rick): Don't have to tell me twice.

(Ishiro): Mark, tell the titans it is time.

(Mark): Right!

Mark quickly runs over to the mic and turns it on.

(Mark): Alright you three the missiles is heading over here so sit tight and brace yourselves.

The three titans nod as mark turns off the mic.

(Mark): I hope you don't hate us after this.

The titans watch as the argo speeds off away from their current location leaving the three titans alone to stand in the large open ocean in silence.......until y/n lets out a growl.

(Y/n): Should we even trust them?

Both gojira and zilla look at y/n as he slowly walks forward abit, turns around and faces them. 

(Y/n): The humans have done noting but lock our kind up or tried to destroy us.

(Zilla): I agree the humans lured me in with a trap and tired to kill me along time ago.

(Gojira):........I simply just don't care for what the humans do for all I want to do is regain my place as the alpha and that's it.

(Y/n): Why not just side with that titan?

(Gojira): I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BEND THE KNEE TO HER!

(Zilla): You act as if you knew her?

(Gojira): I did and just like this time we fought for the position of alpha but it ended up with me managing to freeze all three of them together by throwing them into a large pit of ice and making it cave in on them.

(Y/n): and of course the humans had to screw it up again by releasing them!

(Gojira): I do not know if it was the humans that released her but I do know they were in the area.

(Zilla): That human that talked to us....do we trust him?

(Y/n): Very little.

(Gojira): He sounded like he had good intentions but who knows.

(Y/n): Tch, this plan of theirs better work.

(Gojira): All we have to do is wait.....

(Small Timeskip)

The three titans waited for a good while until they quickly hear what sounds like a missile coming from above.

(Gojira): It's here.

(Zilla): This is going to hurt isn't?

(Gojira): For me it simply does noting but for you it might be another matter.

(Y/n): Just stand behind us and we will take the front of the blast.

(Zilla): Alright.....

Zilla quickly stands behind the two larger titans as the missile gets closer and closer until gojira simply walks forward and stops at the area were the missile is headed and spreads her arms out with a cocky smile on her face.

(Gojira): No, you brats stand behind me.

The missile comes down, hits gojira directly and seconds later a gigantic explosion goes off which catches all three of the titans in it. The explosion makes massive waves as a shockwave stretches out to the point it hits the back of the argo causes the large aircraft to get pushed forward.

(Rick): WHOA!

(Mark): HANG ON!

The crew of the argo almost get launched out from their seats as the force of the shockwave pushes them a good distance until the argo comes to a stop.

(Rick):.....I thought my head was about to come off......

(Ishiro): Did they survive?

(Rick): I can't tell due to the amount of radiation in that area.

(Ishiro): Get the argo turned around.

The argo goes forward abit and then slowly makes it's way around to face the massive mushroom cloud.

(Rick): Jesus.....being this close to that is quite a scary sight.

(Mark): Yeah well how do you think they feel when their right in the middle of it.

(Rick): I would imagine they are quite annoyed.

(Ishiro): Alright...all we have to do is wait......

The crew of the argo waited for a good 4 minutes until they can clearly see something in the smoke cloud which looks to be like blue flashing lights, red lighting and flashes of green light.

(Rick): Guys......I think our plan worked.

Loud stomps can be heard coming from the mushroom cloud which made the crew of the argo look a little scared until three massive figures come right out of the smoke cloud which thankfully turned out to be the three titans from before.

(Argo crew): YES!

The three titans stands there growling with y/n having his chest glowing bright red with lighting shooting out from him, zilla's dorsal fins flash green as her eyes are remaining a bright yellowish color while gojira's dorsal fins are doing the same as zilla's.

(Ishiro): Thank goodness.

The three titans take a deep breath and raise their heads into the air and each of them let out a thunderous roar which sends ripples through the sea.

 Meanwhile the roars of the three titans could be heard by monster zero who is now making her way to boston.

(Monster zero): So your all still alive?.......damn you, the next time we meet I will make sure you stay dead!

(A/n): Done and done, the big battle at boston is about to start next chapter and I will make sure it is quite a crazy one and brutal. I decided that now the titans would finally talk although I don't think I will have them talk to humans and that all the humans hear is growls. As of right now I shall take a break and then I will start to work on the next chapter of this book so see ya all there!

Also just a little heads up for the battle of boston.......no human is safe in this battle like in the movie.