Chapter 26

(Gojira-like titan): RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The strange titan charges at gojira but just as she gets close enough, gojira spins around and wacks the titan with her strong tail and knocks her to the side.

(Gojira-like titan): GA!

As the strange titan regains herself, gojira quickly runs in and grabs the titan's head with both her hands and pulls her downward for a strong knee to the face which makes her nose bleed.

(Gojira-like titan): AGH! YOU BITCH!

The strange titan quickly punches gojira across the face but it does not faze her.

(Gojira-like titan): What!

Gojira smirks as she delivers a strong kick to the strange titan's stomach but which knocks her back far.

(Gojira-like titan): OOF!

The strange titan lands on the ocean floor while holding onto her stomach in pain as gojira stomps over to her and as she get right up to her and before the strange titan could try to attack, gojira stomps onto the strange titan's stomach to hold her down.

(Gojira): Stay down you freak or I will forced to get serious on you....

(Gojira-like titan): You dare think so little of me!

(Gojira): Of course I do for as of right now you are no match for me so just give up already.

(Gojira-like titan): RAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

The strange titan opens her mouth to try and fire off a beam from her mouth but gojira use her right hand to slam the strange titan's mouth shut to stop her from attack.

(Gojira): Idiot....

Gojira put her foot off the strange titan and starts spinning around in a circle while still holding to her look alike and soon enough gojira throws the strange titan in the direction in front of her and follows up with a strong blast of her atomic breath which pushes her look-alike across the ocean until gojira simply stops using her breath and watches as her look-alike falls onto the ocean floor.

(Y/n): Is she done?

(Gojira): No....not yet.

Gojira swims over to where the strange titan has fallen to see her flat on the ground with her back facing up.

(Gojira): You submit yet?

The strange titan does not reply as she starts to get herself up but what gojira does not notice is the strange titan is smiling with a sinister grin on her face as her back suddenly starts to glow.

(Gojira): !

Multiple beams come shooting out from the back of the strange titan as gojira manages to swim out of the way of each of them.

(Y/n): What the hell!?

Gojira watches the beams closely as they suddenly turn around and speed towards her.

(Gojira): Dammit!

Gojira puts both her hands up to block the beams which directly hit multiple parts of her body and explodes on contact.

(Gojira-like titan): Bullseye~

The strange titan's back goes back to red again as she turns to face the area where gojira was hit with smoke slowly clearing to reveal gojira with burn marks around her body.

(Gojira-like titan): Tch, you are quite tough.

(Gojira):........

Gojira looks at her burnt arms for a few seconds until she returns her gaze to the strange titan.