Chapter 3

The massive silhouette simply does not move and keeps staring at the argo while the crew are frozen in fear except for serizawa who stares in wonder as to what the creature is.

(Rick): Okay maybe if we back away slowly it won't attack us.

(Ishiro): No if we don't move it may not think we are a threat.

(Rick): Are you crazy!

(Ishiro): We have to get a look at this titan and see if it really is hostile.

(Rick): Well don't blame me if that things rips the argo apart and has us swimming with the fishes!

(Ishiro): Just calm down!

(Solider): Serizawa it's getting closer!

everyone looks to see the titan is in fact much closer and while rick starts to panic more and more and even hides behind his desk but serizawa gets closer to the large window of the argo and gets a somewhat closer look of the creature.

(Ishiro): What are you?.....

The titan moves forward a little before quickly stopping when suddenly a bright (L/C) light slowly starts to form on it's chest and it's eyes start to glow (E/C) as well.

(Vivienne): Whoa.

Everyone in the argo while quite scared at the titan's display they also look at it in awe as the (L/C) light coming from the titan dims down and then brights up again but while the light dims and brightens up a loud heart beat-like noise is heard.

(Rick): W-What's going on?

Rick comes out from under his desk and looks out at the large window to see what everyone else is seeing.

(Rick): Holy shit.......

(Solider): Wait is that not what gojira does? maybe it is like her.

(Vivienne): From what we know the only time we see gojira have that can of light is when she is charging up her atomic breath and the light is mainly on her dorsal fins not on her chest.

(Ishiro): It seems to be a intimidation display to tell us to back off.

(Solider): Should we back away?

Serizawa stares at the mysterious titan for a few more seconds and then sighs. 

(Ishiro):....Yes we have seen enough.

(Rick): Oh thank god.

(Vivienne): Are you sure serizawa?

(Ishiro): Yes the creature would most likely attack us if we did not leave it alone.

(Vivienne): Alright...

The argo slowly backs away and starts to hover upward as serizawa looks back at the large titan as it's light show stops and all he would see was it's silhouette again.

(Rick): Um guys....

(Ishiro): What is it?

(Rick): Gojira is heading over to us at top speed....

(Vivienne): What? 

Suddenly something hits the argo making it's crew fall over with rick barley hanging onto his desk.

(Solider): What the hell!?

(Rick): Look!

Rick points towards the window of the argo making everyone look to see gojira swimming over the argo and heading right towards the mysterious titan and just like with the argo the mysterious titan's chest lights up again but gojira simply roars and charges right towards the titan.

The two titans roar at each other with the mysterious trying to bite down on gojira but due to gojira's speed she rams into the titan's stomach before it could bite her making it cry out in pain and knocking it down onto the sea bed.

(Rick): Um is her attacking the titan bad or good?

(Ishiro): She may only be attacking it to show it who is in charge.

(Vivienne): It appears she really was trying to look for this titan a bit ago.

(Rick): Should we get out of here or stay?

(Ishiro):.....Let us stay for now but keep a safe distance. 

(Rick): Alright.....

The argo backs off a little bit while gojira lands on the sea bed and walks over to the unknown titan but just as she gets within grabbing distance the unknown titan uses it's tail to wack gojira's side making her almost fall over to the side however gojira stops herself and growls at the titan which makes the unknown titan scared a little as gojira grabs onto it's tail, pulls it towards her and she quickly grabs the titan's neck and roar in it's face.

(Solider): Looks like gojira is winning this fight.

(Rick): I'm not surprised after all gojira picks fight almost all the time so she has lot of experience while this new titan may have only just started fighting.

Back with the fight the new titan kicks gojira off of it making her fall back a bit but she easily stops herself with the new titan getting itself up however as it roar back at gojira it gets cut off as gojira claws the right side of the new titan's face leaving a nasty mark  on it.

(Rick): Oh that's gonna hurt!

The unknown titan looks back at gojira in anger as it growls back at her while gojira simply slams her tail onto the sea floor and suddenly her dorsal fins start to glow blue one by one while the unknown titan's chest starts to glow (L/C) again as it stands up straight.

(Rick): It's doing that thing again!

(Vivienne): Yes but this time it appears to not be using it for intimidation....

Blue smoke starts to come out of gojira's mouth as her eyes start to glow blue and the same goes for the other titan only with (S/C) smoke instead of blue and to the people in the argo's surprise they can kinda make out little detail of what the new titan looks like thanks to the crazy light show going on with the build of the creature being kinda buff, it is a little smaller than gojira, it has a humanoid face like gojira, (H/L) hair, (H/C) Hair and it looks to be a male judging by it's features.

(Vivienne): He kinda looks like a smaller gojira.

(Ishiro): He really does.

(Rick): I'm I the only one worried we are about to get caught in a huge explosion!

(A/n): Done and done and now you kinda have an idea of what you are look like and to some level you kinda do look like godzilla minus the large dorsal fins. I hope you liked this chapter and I will continue the next chapter of this book tomorrow.