Chapter 28

It has been good while you had fallen asleep with gojira and since then gojira did wake up first and headed off to deal with the other titans which she did easily as even mothra came by to give her a hand although she didn't need it. 

You also eventually woke up and not being surprised that gojira was not next to you when you woke since after all she is the alpha and is going to quite busy dealing with the other titans. You decided to head out and look around for some food and sure enough a large whale was swimming around to which you went for it, killed it and made sure to savor every bite until you fully finished eating the whale.

(Y/n): Not too bad.

You hear a distant roar that is coming from the surface which makes you go up until you shoot out from the ocean and look around.

(Mothra): There you are!

(Y/n): Hm? oh it's you.

(Mothra): I have been looking all over for you.

(Y/n): Why?

(Mothra): Mainly out of curiosity and I am wondering......are you gojira's mate?

(Y/n): Not yet anyway.

(Mothra): Not yet!?

Mothra swoops down and has her face mere inches from yours.

(Mothra): What is going on between you two? did you hug each other yet? kissed? slept?

(Y/n): Slept.

Mothra suddenly goes pale as she continues to stare at you.

(Y/n): Are you okay?

Mothra files into the air with both her hands on her head.

(Mothra): WHAT ARE YOU!?

(Y/n): Huh?

(Mothra): No one has ever had such close contact with gojira before! not even me and I am her friend!

She quickly files back down, places both her hands on your shoulders and gets close to your face again.

(Mothra): Tell me your secrets!

(Y/n): I guess gojira prefers to have a strong mate.

(Mothra): I'm strong!

(Y/n): I guess not enough for gojira.

(Mothra): Hmph!

You stand there looking at mothra for a bit until a fought comes into your mind.

(Y/n): I guess you have a thing for her?

Mothra files back again with widened eyes as you can clearly see her face going red.

(Mothra): Eh?

(Y/n): You heard me.

(Mothra): W-Well I-I um.......

(Y/n): There is nothing wrong with it for I can see why you would like her.

(Mothra): S-She is wonderful......

(Y/n): ?

You notice something behind mothra as she is stuck in thought and notice gojira slowly raising up from the ocean behind mothra which gives you an idea.

(Y/n): Anything else you like about her?

(Mothra): I-I like her really toned body.....a-and her amazing-

Mothra stops as she can almost feel like someone is behind her and as she slowly turns around she quickly sees the large gojira right behind her and looking down at her with a smile.