Chapter 10

The three yellow titans charge at gojira who holds her ground until the male monster zero goes to leap at her but gojira simply backhands him to the side and causes him to land hard onto the ice. Gojira runs towards short haired female titan and uses her large body as a weapon to crash into her and knock her back but before gojira could continue the main monster zero rams into her from the side and brings gojira down to the ground.

Gojira grits her teeth as she grabs the long haired monster zero and uses all of her strength to throw her flying off of her and gets herself up as the male monster zero runs to her and lands a powerful left handed punch to the right side of gojira's face but gojira looks back at him in anger as she quickly grabs his head with both her hands and slams his head into the ice and buries his head in the ice.

Gojira then turns to the short haired zero and sees her about to fire her gravity beam but before gojira could counter with her atomic breath, the other female monster zero fires her gravity beam from behind and hits gojira in the back which knocks her forward but before gojira could hit the ground the short haired female monster zero fires her own gravity beam and hits gojira's torso and with both gravity beam hitting her gojira scream in pain.

However gojira looks towards the short haired zero, powers through the pain and fires off her atomic breath at her which hits her right in the face and knocks her back and gojira turns around to face the long haired female monster which is still firing her gravity beam at gojira, charges right at her and shuts her mouth by using both her hands to slam the long haired zero's mouth.

The long haired zero digs her claws into gojira's arms but gojira using her strength to throw her foe slightly into the air and gojira quickly spins herself around and uses her large tail to smack into the stomach of the long haired zero which really hurts her and sends her flying into the short haired zero and the both of them land hard onto the ice.

Meanwhile ishiro and rick look on in shock as the 4 titans smack each other around while rick is trying to find a way to call the argo which is not going well.

(Mark): Dammit! I can't contact the argo!

(Rick): Don't tell me the radio is trashed.

(Mark): Well sorry to say rick but I must tell you and I will tell you that the radio is trashed.

(Rick): Great......

(Ishiro): There should be ones on the soldiers.

Mark looks down at the dead soldiers in the chopper and quickly starts to go through their equipment until he gets a communicator and puts it on.

(Mark): Hey is there anyone there!?

Meanwhile on the argo a soldier's eyes widen as he hears mark's voice and he quickly gets into action.

(Soldier): Yes I read you.

(Mark): Oh thank god.

(Soldier): What happened? we have not heard from you in a good while.

(Mark): We managed to catch up with alan and my family but things went bad fast as they awakened these monster zero thing which turns out there is three of those things, they took down our chopper, killed the soldiers and........one of them got vivienne.....

There was a silence for a good few seconds until the soldier talked again.

(Soldier): Sorry to hear about that.....wait is serizawa and rick okay as well?

(Mark): Yeah they are alive although it was a close call.

(Soldier): We will send another chopper your way so sit tight.

(Mark): Roger that.

The call ends as mark turns around and walks over to rick and serizawa.

(Mark): Alright we just have to sit tight until they get here.

(Rick): Well that fine and all but in case you have not noticed there is a large 3 on 1 happening not far from here.

(Mark): Yes I know idiot.

Meanwhile the two female zeros are now biting down on gojira with the long haired zero biting on gojira's right shoulder and the other female has bitten down on gojira's left arm and seconds later the male zero charges at gojira and rams into her from the front which knocks her back however gojira uses her tail to stop herself from falling onto her back.

Gojira uses her right hand to grab onto the head of the shorted haired female zero that is biting her left arm by her head, pulls her off of her, brings her in close and then uses her now free left hand to punch the top of the zero's head which knocks her right down into the ice.

Gojira then uses both her hands to grab the long haired zero by the head and throws her over her shoulder and slams her on top of the downed short haired zero. The male zero charges forward as gojira begins to charge up her atomic breath and slashes the left side of gojira's face which causes her stop her attack and look at the male in anger which makes the male zero regret his choice of attack but before gojira could attack the male zero a tail smacks gojira across the face and sends her flying back abit but gojira manages to stay afoot. 

The male zero helps the other two female zeros up as gojira readies herself by charging up an atomic breath again however as she fires the beam the three zeros duck out of the way and fire their gravity beams at gojira and hit her right on the torso which knocks her flying back into the large crater the three zeros came out from and with a thunderous roar gojira falls down into the crater and lands with a ground shaking thud leaving rick, mark and serizawa shocked as to what just happened.

(Rick): No way......

(Serizawa): It can't be.....

(Mark): They just took her out.

The long haired female zero smiles as she roars into the sky with the other two doing the same and soon enough they all look at each other and suddenly their wings spread outward and with one flap the three of them fly into the air and into the dark clouds.

(Serizawa): This is not good.....

The three of them stand there in silence wondering what to do however their thoughts are stopped as the ground shakes and within seconds gojira climbs up from the crater and looks around for the zeros.

(Mark): She is still alive? what does it take to keep her down.

(Rick): I don't think she looks too happy.

Gojira's rage builds and builds until she lets out a very loud roar and powerful roar which sends out a shockwave that destroys the buildings in front of her.

(Rick): She must of huge beef with them to get that pissed.

Gojira stops roaring and suddenly starts to look up and sniff the air which somewhat confused mark.

(Mark): Sniffing? Is she looking for them.

Gojira looks off in a direction and immediately takes off in a serious sprint.

(Serizawa): Let's hope when she find them that they are not near a place filled with people......

(A/n): Done and done this one was pretty fun to and I hope you enjoyed it and now things start to change a little from what you know from king of the monsters because since there are now three monster zeros............they can go to three separate locations and a certain titan will finally reveal himself fully. :3