Chapter 1

Date: 12/04/13

Location: Pacific Ocean

It was a dark and stormy night as a large cargo ship was sailing through the pacific ocean to deliver cargo but due to the rocky waves things were getting quite hard for the crew.

(Captain): WAVE INCOMING!

The men brace themselves as a large wave hits against the ship and a large amount of water crashes onto the deck of the ship knocking some of the crates on the deck around with some of them almost hitting some of the crew members but luckily they get out of the way.

(Man 2): BOYS! WE HAVE TO GET INTO THE SHIP NOW OR WE WILL BE SWALLOWED UP BY THE WAVES AND KNOCKED INTO THE OCEAN!

(Man 3): BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CARGO!?

(Man 4): SCREW THE DAMN CARGO, I DON'T WANT TO BE KNOCKED INTO THE DARK OCEAN THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

(Captain): ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET INSIDE NOW!

While the 4 men start to run into the ship a fifth man who does not hear what is going on looks out into the dark sea but suddenly a bright burst of lighting goes off for a second but what the man sees out on the horizon makes him jump with fear for not far out into the dark abyss stands a massive bipedal figure.

(Man 5): OH SHIT!

Meanwhile the other men get inside, take off their coats and 3 of them heads to the cockpit of the ship while the other one simply sits down near the entrance to the deck of the ship.

(Man 3): Jesus Christ......

He sighs with relief as he knows he made it but suddenly loud banging can be heard at the door which makes him jump.

(Man 3): Hm?

(Man 5): HEY LET ME IN YOU ASSHOLES!

(Man 3): Oh shoot! hang on I'm coming!

The third man runs over to the door and quickly opens it to let the fifth man in.

(Man 5): WE HAVE TO TURN THIS THING AROUND RIGHT NOW!

(Man 3): What? why?

(Man 5): BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THERE!

(Man 3): What the hell are you talking abou-

Suddenly both men fall over when the ship crashes into something.

(Man 3): What the hell!?

(Man 5): NO NO NO NO IT'S HERE WE HAVE TO GET OFF THE SHIP NOW!

(Man 3): It could just be a whale we hit you idiot!

(Man 5): WHAT FUCKING WHALE CAN STOP A CARGO SHIP!

Meanwhile in the cockpit.

(Captain): What did we hit!?

(Man 4): I don't know I can't see anything out there.

(Man 2): Ah god dammit I will go see.

(Captain): Just be careful.

(Man 2): I will.

The fourth man goes down to the entrance to the deck.

(Man 3): Hey did you see what we hit?

(Man 2): No but I am going out to see.

(Man 5): No you can't go out there!

(Man 2): Why not?

(Man 3): He says there is something out there and he thinks whatever stopped the ship is the thing he saw.