Chapter 16

The three titan stare at the argo while rick braces for death, ishiro hopes everything will go well and mark stares at the tree titans with a serious look on his face as gojira fully turns around and grabs onto the argo and stares into it while growling.

(Rick): SHE IS GOING TO EAT US!

(Ishiro): As long as we don't do anything then we should be fine.

(Mark): Hey gojira can you understand me?

Gojira simply stares into the small window of the argo and to the human's surprise gojira actually nods her head.

(Rick): Holy shit!

(Ishiro): She really can understand us.

(Mark): That's good, now I know you and us humans don't really get along sometimes.....well alot of times given that you step on us or destroy our homes but now I think it is time we put all that in the past and at least for now we should work together to get rid of monster zero.

Gojira stands there in silence wondering if she should even work with the humans given that they dropped a nuke on her years ago but before she could think of anything a sudden roar is heard from behind her which makes her and the other two titans turn around to face the giant smoke cloud as three large figures can be seen in the smoke.

(Rick): If they come out of that unharmed I will actually cry.

Everyone waits as the three figures in the smoke cloud come out revealing three monster zeros however the male zero and the second female zero are quite injured with main zero bring somewhat hurt.

(Rick): You what I will take it.

(Mark): I am surprised they got out alive from that.

(Ishiro): If you are someone who can battle against gojira then you most likely won't die so easily.

The main female zero growls in anger at the three titans in front of her until she looks at both her siblings to notice that their wounds are quite serious which makes her even more mad. however she quickly calms down and places both her hands onto her siblings's shoulders and as the other two zeros look up at her and both nod they suddenly start glowing and lighting starts to shoot out from the two zeros and go into the main zero.

(Rick): Wait what is she doing to them?

(Mark): Is she healing them?

The three titans as well as the humans look on in wonder as the main monster zero smirks as she suddenly starts to glow as well until a very bright light erupts from the three zeros which makes everyone look away.

(Mark): Damn!

(Rick): What the hell are they doing!?

(Ishiro): It can't be good whatever it is!

The light starts to dim down allowing everyone to see again but as they look to where the three once stood they all look with widen eyes as now there is suddenly only one zero standing there and they quickly noticed that she is taller than she was before.

(Rick): S-She merged with them!

(Ishiro): T-This can't be!

The single zero looks down at gojira and the other two titans with an evil grin on her face as she starts to charge up a gravity beam with gojira, zilla and the unknown titan quickly charging up their own attacks and fire three massive beams of atomic energy. 

However instead of countering the large zero simply takes the blasts and smirks as she still charges up her attack.

(Mark): What the hell!

(Rick): How can she still be standing!?

(Ishiro): We have to move out of the way right now!

(Rick): R-Right!

The crew of the argo quickly get into action and make the argo turn to the right and fly away as monster zero brings her head back and with a very loud boom fires her massive gravity beam which goes towards gojira who stops her atomic breath and tries to move out of the way however the gravity beam hits gojira right in the stomach.

Gojira screams in agony as the gravity beam sends her flying back and knocks her back into the ocean. Zilla and the unknown titan look in shock at what happened to gojira but as they hear large stomps and turn back to face monster zero their heads are grabbed by the two large hands of monster zero and get lifted up.

The large monster zero looks towards zilla and fires a quick gravity beam at her chest which makes her scream for a few seconds until zero stops the attack and throws her aside. She looks at the unknown titan and savagely bites down onto his right shoulder and as blood shoots out from his shoulder he tries to counter by firing his atomic breath at her but just like before it does noting so zero spins around with the unknown titan still in her mouth and as she gets faster and faster she lets him making him flying into the air abit with monster zero firing off a quickly gravity beam which hits the titan right in the stomach leaving him to crash into the ocean hard.

(Rick): S-She just dealt with them like they were noting!

(Ishiro): Gojira.....

(Mark): Dammit.....we have to back away for now and quickly before she focuses on us.

The argo continues on it's retreat as monster zero stands there victorious with an evil grin on her face as she takes a deep breath, looks up and lets out a very strange roar.

Suddenly as she does this many titans from all around the world start to erupt out from the ground and get out of their outposts all while a certain terrorist group looks on at the carnage that is unfolding while alan looks over at the scared emma.

(Alan): Long live the king.....

(A/n): Done and done, sorry it took so long to update this book I was quite busy with the other books. I am sorry if this feels a little rushed I did want to get a chapter out for you all quickly so in the end I do hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't worry I shall do another chapter of this book after I have a little break.