Chapter 40

(Gojira): You heard me, I said I don't mind.

You just stare at her in complete shock as zilla meanwhile starts to smile at your shocked expression.

(Gojira): You up for a round with me~

Gojira starts to slowly swim over to you until you stop gojira's approach by simply placing your hand over gojira's face.

(Y/n): Sorry I was a little taken aback by what you said and just so you know I am up for kids but as of right now it would be best to not do anything.

Gojira backs away a little as she looks at you with a confused look.

(Gojira): Why not?

(Y/n): I just........I just have a feeling if we were to have kids, they would be in danger from all the threats we face.......or maybe I just wouldn't be a great father for them.

Both zilla and gojira notice the worried and sad look on your face as you look down into the deep abyss below.

(Y/n): If even one of my kids were to die because of my inability to protect them.........I don't know if I could even function after that.

There was a short silence until gojira swims over again and embraces you into a comforting hug which takes you by surprise. 

(Gojira): I understand, I will wait until you are ready but just so you know, I may not show it but I too am scared of that happening as well.

You slowly begin to smile as the two of you stay like that for a little until gojira lets you out of the hug.

(Y/n):........Thanks........I needed that.

Gojira lightly laughs as zilla comes in closer until she is right in the middle of the two of you.

(Zilla): So what now?

(Gojira): Well I need to check on the other titans and make sure they are not causing any trouble.

(Y/n): You want help?

(Gojira): I don't usually need help but if you could join me it would makes things faster.

(Zilla): I can help as well!

(Gojira): Fair enough, just don't get in the way if things get violent.

Gojira turns around and swims off as zilla is left looking angry.

(Zilla): I am not weak you know!

(Y/n): I think since you are the smaller one out of us, she does not want you to take on any fights for now.

(Zilla): B-BUT I HELP AGAINST THAT SPACE FREAK!

You shrug at zilla until you both hear gojira shouting.

(Gojira): What I mean is that, I don't want you to ruin any chance of me to show off in front of y/n!

(Y/n): Ah, that is why.

Zilla slowly starts to get annoyed as she quickly starts to swim after gojira with you following behind her.

(Zilla): I will get involved whenever I damn well please and you won't stop me.

(Gojira): I am your alpha so if you want to keep that head of yours I would suggest that you listen and do what I say.

(Zilla): Hmph!

(Y/n): Hmmmm....

You start thinking to yourself until an idea pops into your head.

(Y/n): Zilla how about that you can get involved but if things get too rough for you, I want you to back off.

Zilla looks over at you for a moment and softly smiles.

(Zilla): Sure.

(Gojira): Hey! why the hell did you listen to what he said and not me!?

(Zilla): Because he is concerned for my well being while you on the other hand don't care at all and would rather show off.

(Gojira): Tch.

Gojira sort of speeds up in a huff as you both try to keep up with her.

(Y/n): Oh boy......

There was a sort of awkward silence as the three of you swim through the deep until gojira speaks.

(Gojira): We shall go and see scylla first.

(Y/n and zilla): Who?

(Gojira): She is a weird titan about the same size as zilla only instead of being like us she has tentacles flowing down from around her mouth and has nasty legs coming out from her back that can do damage to even me. 

(Y/n): Sound fine, she is aggressive? 

(Gojira): Sort of but like most, if you get in the way of her feast she will attack you and try to add you to her lunch.

(Zilla): If she is about my size then it should be no problem for you two but you are easily twice her size.

(Y/n): Sometimes size is not everything for she could have other deadly weapons like poison or if those powerful legs gojira told us about hit a vital area.

(Gojira): I don't know about her having any sort of poison but yes her legs could easily punch into alot of things so zilla I would suggest that you back off for this one.

(Zilla): Alright.........

(Y/n): Ah don't look too upset, you may not be as strong as you once were after absorbing the radiation from the human's nuke but I am sure you can still manage.

Zilla slightly looks at you and smiles as she starts to swims over until she is right above you which makes you raise an eyebrow until zilla suddenly wraps her arms around your neck.

(Y/n): What's wrong?

Gojira looks back to see what zilla is doing and she immediately does not like it.

(Gojira): Hands off you little brat!

(Zilla): No! He deserved this hug after that and I will make sure it is a long hug!

Gojira growls at zilla as you are just right in the middle of all this and wondering what to even say to calm down the situation.

(Y/n's mind): I feel that if I say anything else then this whole thing could turn hairy.........unless.....

You swim over to gojira and gently hold her left hand in her right hand which makes her wide eyed in surprise.

(Y/n): It may be odd to hug you like the way zilla is to me but will this do for now?

There was a moment of silence until gojira tightens the hold on your right hand.

(Gojira): This will do for now.

(Zilla): How long until we find scylla?

(Gojira): Should not be too long, she seems to be staying at one place for a while now so either she found a good spot for herself or she is doing something she shouldn't.

(Y/n): Such as?

(Gojira): Attacking the humans without reason, I can't have another shin running around.

(Y/n): Fair enough.

(Zilla): Well then, let's go!

(Gojira): (sigh) Such a child.......

(Zilla): ZIP IT OLD LADY!

(Y/n): Hahahaha!

The three of you swim off to find scylla with zilla and gojira continuing to argue while you just laugh.

(A/n): Done and done, sorry for taking so long with this chapter I was playing ALOT of RE4 VR these past few days and got too into it XD, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as I will now head over to my other books and work on them so I hope you all have a good day or night!