Chapter 4

The unknown titan quickly fires out a large blast of flames from his mouth but as it nearly hits gojira she moves to the side and dodges the attack and returns the favor with her own blast of atomic energy which hits the unknown titan right in the chest and seconds later the blast explodes with sparks flying out of the titan's chest as it screams in pain and falls over onto the sea floor.

(Rick): Oh jezz that is going to be hurt...

(Vivienne): Gojira seems to not be fully wanting to end this titan so maybe she is just telling it to leave rather than kill it.

(Rick): Well that is quite a nasty way to tell someone to clear off.

(Solider 5): Well what do you expect they are ruthless animals they are hardly going to talk to each other.

Meanwhile back with gojira who simply growls at the downed titan as she slowly makes her way over to the downed titan but when she gets close enough the unknown titan quickly fires his own attack at gojira and manages to hit her in the stomach which makes her fall back a bit but she manages to keep herself up while the other titan gets himself up as he runs towards gojira and rams into her but gojira uses her immense strength to stop the titan right in it's tracks and seconds later gojira throws the unknown titan to the side making it fall to the ground hard and as the titan hits the sea floor a second later the large foot of gojira slams down onto the unknown titan's bad making it scream in agony as she presses down hard.

(Rick): Yep looks like gojira has this one in the bag.

(Solider 7): Is she gonna eat him?

(Ishiro): No if she wanted to eat him she would of done around the time the fight started.

Back with the fight as gojira roars down at the unknown titan and just as she finishes roaring the unknown titan timidly growls back at her which makes gojira take her foot off of him.

(Ishiro): Hm?

The unknown titan gets itself up and looks back up at gojira while timidly growling at her and starts to limp away from gojira.

(Rick): Looks like we have a winner.

Gojira looks up at the argo with a pretty serious glare and then back to the injured titan but instead of following him she simply turns around and swims away.

(Vivienne): What now?

(Ishiro): We should follow this new titan and see were it goes but make sure to keep a safe distance.

(Soldier 8): Yes sir.

The argo turns to face the direction of the injured titan and slowly follows it as it limps across the sea floor. 

(Soldier 10): You know I feel sorry for him like he may of just being looking for food and we pretty much screwed him over by luring gojira over to him.

(Rick): True but you also have to call this titan an idiot for going into areas with gojira around.

(Vivienne): Thankfully gojira spared him and let him leave.

(Ishiro): They did communicate before gojira let him go so maybe this titan told her what he was doing here and she let him go.

Serizawa walks over to the large window of the argo and looks down at the injured titan as it is still moving forward but while it is still moving forward it looks back at the argo and suddenly stops.

(Rick): Oh shit...

The titan weakly roars at the argo but instead of attacking it the titan simply faces forward again and continues to walk forward.

(Vivienne): That must of being a warning to not follow.

(Ishiro):........

(Rick): I think we should leave it alone for now after all it is quite injured so it would want some time alone.

Ishiro stands there for a good bit in silence until he lets out a sigh. 

(Ishiro): Yes that would be best....

The argo stops in it's tracks and slowly makes it's way upward to the surface as serizawa watches the unknown titan until he loses sight of the creature due to the darkness of the sea and not long after this the argo bursts out of the surface of the ocean and flies into the air.

(Vivienne): Do you think we will run into that titan again?

(Ishiro): I do believe we will meet that titan again wither it be us finding it in the middle of a fight or it causing trouble by going into area he should not go into but for all we know after this fight he will move around alot more carefully for a while. 

(Rick): You know after the butt whopping he got from gojira I would not be surprised he did not show up again for a quite a while maybe even a few mouths.

(Ishiro): That may be the case but for now we will let him rest up and recover.

(Rick): Okay who wants to take bets he will cause trouble again or we find him moving about?

(Soldier 11): Can you at least take things seriously?

(Rick): Jezz fine then.

(A/n): Done and done sorry this chapter took a bit I was at a friends house for a couple of days but in the end I hope you liked the chapter and next I shall go and do 2 chapters on the unrivaled fury book tomorrow.