Chapter 31

Not long after shin gojira's departure from the remains of new york, zilla comes up from the ocean waters and quickly notices the destruction which makes her eyes widen in shock.

(Zilla): W-What!?

Zilla in a panicked state goes under water again and swims off at top speed towards an area that appears to be a dock but as zilla comes up from the ocean she is shocked to see that is it completely destroyed.

(Zilla):.....Daddy?........DADDY!

Zilla erupts out from the ocean and looks around the dock area to find her father but even after a few minutes of searching she does not find any trace of her human father.

(Zilla): No.......

Zilla drops to her knees as she lets out a roar of grief and slams her fists into the ground but suddenly she hears a voice calling to her from the ocean.

(????): Godzilla!

Zilla shoots up as she looks around frantically and soon enough she sees a small white boat out in the ocean.

(Zilla): !

Without a second thought she runs over to the ocean and leaps into it which causes a large tsunami.....which heads towards the small white boat.

(Man with orange hair): Ohhhhh that's not good!

The small crew on the boat brace for impact but before the wave could hit them, zilla pops up from below and starts lifting the boat high into the air as she stands up with tears running down her face.

(????): (sigh of relief) Thanks godzill-

The man stops as he notices zilla's sad expression.

(Woman with red hair): Nick I don't think I have seen her this worried.

Zilla braces herself a little closer to nick and rubs the side of her very large head on nick as nick pats her.

(Nick): It's okay godzilla, I am alright.

Nick looks over at the remains of new york.

(Nick): What could of done this?

(Man with black hair): Either someone dropped a bomb or a very large and scary monster did this.

(Woman with red hair): Gojira?

(Nick): No, gojira would never do this unless she was provoked.

Nick looks up at zilla.

(Nick): Do you know godzilla?

Zilla simply shakes her head as nick starts to think to himself until a loud roar is suddenly hear from the sky which makes the group look up to see rodan diving down towards them and lands on the ruins of new york city.

(Woman with red hair): That's a big flyer....

Zilla gently the small white boat onto the ocean as she walks over to rodan.

(Rodan): Do you do this?

(Zilla): No, this is my father's home.....well was.

(Rodan): We have to tell gojira about this.

Zilla nods as she turns to walk back to her father.

(Rodan): I have an idea of who did this.

Zilla stops in her tracks and slowly look back at rodan.

(Rodan): I believe that creepy gojira look-alike had something to do with it.

Zilla's eyes narrow.

(Zilla): You go find gojira and tell her about this while I keep an eye on my father.

(Rodan): Alright.

Rodan spreads her wings and shoots off into the air and files away as zilla slowly heads back into the ocean and swims over to her father nick.

(Nick): Looks like godzilla has gained a new friend.

(Woman with red hair): As far as we know anyway.

(Man with black hair): Alright nick, what are we going to do?

(Nick): (sigh) For now we should keep our guard up in case whatever did this is not too far away and sees us as a quick snack.

Just as nick says this, zilla growls abit at the thought of shin eating her father.

(Woman with orange hair): Don't worry nick, I am sure godzilla over her won't let that happen.

(Nick): You say that now elsie but who knows what did this to new york.......mendel do you pick up anything on the radar?

(Rendel): Not a thing.

(Nick): Hmmmm, Godzilla can you stay close to us for us for now?

Zilla nods as she heads underwater.

(Nick): Alright, let's get a move on.

The boat moves away from the ruins of new york city while zilla is just below them to look out for shin.

Meanwhile with rodan as she is high in the sky flying at top speed.

(Rodan's mind): Dammit, If I recall she took off after that guy but who knows where he could of being........I will have to fly around and call out for her.

Rodan flies a little higher into the sky and takes a deep breath as a second later she lets out a loud call which echoes outward and keeps going and going and going until it finally reaches the ears of the alpha herself as her eyes shot open as she lays next to mothra and you.

(Gojira): Huh?

Gojira gets herself up and looks towards the direction the call is coming from as she looks concerned.

(Gojira): A call for help? 

She turns towards the sleeping bodies of you and mothra and gently hits the two of you with her tail which quickly wakes you up.

(Y/n): Huh? 

(Mothra): No, five more minutes......

(Gojira): Get up you two, something is going on.

(Mothra): Trouble?

(Gojira): Could be....

Gojira lets out a loud roar which rodan could slightly hear from where she is and quickly homes in on where it is coming from.

(Rodan): Found you.

Rodan heads off towards where gojira's roar come from which takes her a while to get there as she notices gojira, mothra and you standing on the beach you all stood on before as rodan lands in front of you.

(Gojira): What is going on?

(Rodan): It would appear that the titan that looks like you has destroyed one of the human cites.

(Gojira): What!

(Rodan): I saw zilla at that city but she did not see who did it and for now she is keeping an eye on her father in case of an attack.

(Y/n): Was it recent?

(Rodan): Yes.

(Mothra): If it really was her, we should look for her and either deal with her or try to convince her to not attack the humans.

(Y/n):.......The only problem is can we convince her?

(Mothra):.....I don't know.

(Gojira): We should head out now and find this freak and deal with her through force if we have to.

(A/n): Done and done, sorry this took abit I was all over the place and just feeling down for the last few days but anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter while I take a break from this book and head over to the other books for now so see ya all later.