Chapter 7

The new titan's dorsal fins start to glow purple again as she slowly opens her mouth while looking straight at the argo with killing intent.

(Ishiro): Prepare yourself she is going for another attack!

(Rick): Wait fire at her mouth it may be a weak spot!

(Soldier): But she might halt her attack when the missiles are near her!

(Rick): Just do it!

The argo fires many missiles towards the new titan but she easily notices it coming.

(New titan's mind): Fools!

The new titan closes her mouth, spins around and suddenly multiple beams shoot out from her dorsal fins that easily cut through the missiles and head straight towards the argo. 

(Rick): HOLY SHIT!

(Soldier): Evasion action!

The argo goes to fly upward however due to the speed of the beams the argo did not have enough time to get out of the way so many of the titan's beams hit the argo and tear into it.

(Soldier): Shit we are hit!

(Ishiro): Everyone hold on to something!

The argo slowly gets closer and closer to the ground and with a loud thud hits the city streets of tokyo and grinds across the ground for a little bit until it comes to a stop with the new titan slowly smirking and making her way over to the argo.

(Ishiro): Ow.......is everyone okay?

(Rick): I thing my right arm is dislocated.............oww.

(Vivienne): I believe I am unhurt.

(Soldier): Ahhh.......see I told you that was a bad idea.

(Rick): Oh shut up.

(Ishiro): Never mind that we have to get out of here before the titan gets here.

(Rick): Huh?

Rick and the other look out the destroyed window of the argo to see the gojira-like titan making her way over to them.

(Rick): Oh shit!

(Soldier): Okay people let's get out of here!

The soldier runs over to one of the desks, grabs onto a mic and turns it on while ishiro and the others run into the argo.

(Soldier): EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES OFF THE ARGO RIGHT NOW FOR A VERY ANGRY TITAN IS HEADING OUR WAY! I REPEAT GET YOUR ASSES OFF THE ARGO RIGHT NOW AND MAKE SURE TO GET ANY INJURED OFF THE ARGO AS WELL!

He throws the mic aside and runs after the others as the new titan is now at the argo.

(New titan's mind): You attack me when I meant no harm.....

The new titan stomps onto the argo and slowly starts to crush the front of the argo but luckily ishiro and the other were not there at the time.

(New titan's mind): You even tried to kill me.....

The new titan clenches her right fist as her anger builds and her eyes narrow more and more,

(New titan's mind): Now I punish every last one of you!

The new titan slams her fist down onto the argo and punches right through it and crushes a large amount of people that happen to be standing there at the time and luckily ishiro's group managed to stop in time.

(Rick): Whoa!

(Ishiro): Dammit she is tearing into the argo!

(Vivienne): How do we get out? it won't be long until she shreds the argo apart.

Ishiro stands there thinking for a few seconds until rick speaks up.

(Rick): INCOMING!

Ishiro and the others look up to see the new titan pulling back her right fist back while making sinister grin as she can see ishiro and the others.

(Soldier): SHE SEES US!

(Rick): MOVE! 

The group turn around and run however ishiro notices something behind the new titan that makes him stop running.

(Ishiro): Is that?

Suddenly a hand grabs onto the new titan's right hand which her turn around to see gojira standing there with a narrow eyed look on her face.

(Ishiro): It's gojira!

(Rick): What!

Gojira with a large amount of force punches the new titan right across the right side of her face which dislocates her bottom jaw and sends her flying over the argo and into the ocean.

(Vivienne): She is okay!

(Rick): YEAH! KICK HER ASS!

Gojira lets out a thunderous roar as she stomps over to the new titan as she slowly gets up and snaps her jaw into place.

(Soldier): Okay now that gojira has her attention we should get off the argo right now and call for help.

(Rick): Yeah let's move.

They all make a run for it but Ishiro stands there looking at gojira for a bit until he follows the others.

(Ishiro): Please win this fight gojira....

(New titan's mind): Damn you.......

Gojira stares the new titan down with sinister glare as she growls at the titan.

(Gojira's mind): Annoying pest.....this time I will rip you limb from limb!

Gojira roars again, charges at the gojira-like titan, rams into her which knocks her off balance for just a few seconds which allows gojira to quickly charge up her atomic breath and fires it right at the new titan's face and connects as the new titan screams in pain as gojira keeps her attacking going for quite a while and when she stops the new titan's head is badly burnt to a crisp.

(Gojira's mind): This one is tough to put down.

The new titan growls as her burnt head starts to recover slowly.

(New titan's mind): You will pay for getting in my way!

The new titan clenches her fists so hard that her claws dig into her hand as she roars at the top of her lungs with her rage now at it's boiling point.

(Gojira's mind): Tch what now?

(New titan's mind): I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU! I WILL WIPE YOU OUT ALONG WITH THOSE HUMANS!!!!!!

The new titan's doral fins start to get a bit bigger and bigger until they get about twice as big as they were before, her claws get longer, her tail get longer and her body get larger and larger.

(New titan's mind): I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Gojira simply smirks as her dorals fin glow bright blue.

(Gojira's mind): Fine then brat I will get serious as well.

(A/n): Done and done this one was fun to do and most likely the next chapter will be the end of their fight so expect alot of destruction next chapter which I will start to work on tomorrow  so see ya then.