Chapter 33

A bit more time has passed since the little argument between gojira and rodan and since then you have all managed to get to new york but as you arrive you quickly notice that the city is no more than a pile of ash.

(Y/n): She leveled the whole area......

(Gojira):.......

(Mothra): Those poor humans.....

(Rodan): This is much worse than when zero was alpha, at least she left ruins about while this gojira look-alike just destroys everything.

(Gojira): It is a flex of strength and it is also showing how little she cares for the humans......she has to be stopped before this gets out of hand.

(Y/n): Rodan, do you have any idea where she went?

(Rodan): No sorry.

(Gojira):........

Gojira heads out of the ocean and walks around the ruins of new york to look around the area for any clues until she sees two sets of footprints that both head out into the sea.

(Gojira): Well I know where she went at least and most likely zilla as well.

The others walk over to see the two sets of footprints with one set being smaller than the other.

(Y/n): Wait they go into the same direction and from what we know, zilla went off after gojira's look-alike destroyed this city.

(Rodan): Maybe zilla has gone another path with her human friends?

(Gojira): Let's hope so because if not......then she is going in the same direction as my look-alike....

(Mothra): Oh no, She might run into her!

(Y/n): We have to move now!

Both you and gojira run towards the ocean and leap into it head first as mothra and rodan files up into the air and fly in the direction you and gojira are rapidly swimming in.

(Mothra): Rodan, do you know how many humans she was with?

(Rodan): It was a small group of human in a white boat.

(Mothra): Okay, we should fly ahead to see if can get to her faster.

(Rodan): Right!

The two flyers speed off as it cuts over to zilla and her group of humans.

(Zilla's mind): There should be a large amount of life in this area but.....there is nothing, I don't like this at all.

Zilla looks around but sees nothing at the moment as she returns her gaze to where the front of the boat is facing until at the corner of her eye she notices a red glow off in the distance which makes her eyes widen and gently grab onto the boat to stop it.

(Niko): Whoa!

(Mendal): W-What happened?

(Randy): I think big G stopped us.

(Niko): That can't be good.

Zilla locks her glaze onto the red light as it slowly moves along across the ocean all the while zilla slowly makes the boat back away.

(Randy): Whoa, whoa something is very much going on.

(Mendal): I don't like this at all.....

Back underwater with zilla as she continues to move the boat back further and further but suddenly the moving red lights stop which makes zilla freeze up as the red lights suddenly shoot over to zilla's left with a loud roar being heard until a few seconds later a very loud crunching noise is heard with something else letting out a sort of cry as the red lights start to go down and down into the abyss.