Chapter 9

It has been a few mouths since the destruction of tokyo and the defeat of the gojira-like titan and since then things have only gotten much worse for monarch as a terrorist group lead by alan jonah who want to free the titans in order to destroy humanity with one of their attacks being on a base where the titan known as mothra is kept which resulted in mothra escaping and the kidnapping of emma russell, her daughter madison and a device own as the orca which alan wanted to use to awaken a titan known as monster zero.

Monarch caught wind of their plan and ask help from emma's husband mark russell although at first he did not want to help but he managed to convinced him in the end and after a scary encounter with gojira an idea popped into mark's head to want to know gojira's territorial routes however since gojira was not in her territory mark thought that maybe gojira knows something is going on and is maybe drawn to the orca and when rick says that her path leads to Antarctica and while mark with confidence said they should go there everyone else looked quite nervous and scared with mark asking one simple thing.

(Mark):..........What's in antarctica?.....

It did not take long for everyone to quickly get ready as they rush to antarctica to try and stop alan and his group from awakening the titan known as monster zero and save madison and emma. However when mark and a group of soldiers got there the group of terrorists have already got there and have started to clear the ice from a massive creature that is trapped inside and things went south really bad as when mark managed to find his wife and daughter but instead of going over to him they all stayed with alan and his ground and suddenly emma holds up a device and says only one word to mark.

(Emma):.......Run.....

She presses a bottom on the device and within seconds explosions happen on the ice next to them which instantly cracks the which and shake the underground base which makes the two groups retreat to the surface but while mark and the group of soldiers get up to the surface a massive chunk of ice falls and makes a massive crater.

(Ishiro): What happened!?

They all look to see alan's group getting into a chopper and as the group sits down and the chopper takes off, alan brings out the orca which confuses madison.

(Alan): (looks at emma) Wake it up.

 Emma takes a deep breath as she picks up the orca and heads to the end of the chopper and activates the orca which makes a very strange noise.

(Mark): What is she doing?

(Soldier 1): Um guys.....I think something is coming out of the crater....

The mark and his group look towards the crater and lighting starts to shoot out of it and suddenly a massive hand covered with yellow scales lifts up from the crater and slams down onto the ice.

(Ishiro): We have to go now!

(Mark): Agreed let's go people!

The massive hand digs into the ice and seconds later an extremely tall woman with long yellow hair, red eyes, huge wings, two tails with spikes on the end, large chest and yellow scales covering areas of her body.

(Rick): Oh that's not good.......

(Ishiro): Run!

The large titan looks around until she spots mark's group running away from her to which she growls in anger as she lifts her large wings up from the crater and gets her legs onto the surface of the ice as mark's group gets into their helicopter.

(Mark): Get us out of here now!

(Chopper pilot): Got it!

Monster zero slowly opens her mouth as her chest and neck area starts to light up but before monster zero could do anything madison quickly grabs the orca and turns it up which causes the large titan to stop what she was doing and look towards madison's chopper.