Chapter 35

Zilla speeds up into the surface of the ocean and as she gets close enough she slows down and comes up from the ocean and looks right at the wreckage.

(Zilla): Daddy.......

Zilla swims over to the ruins of the flaming boat and looks around the wreckage to see nothing......not a single person there.

(Zilla): Dammit.......Dammit!

(Mothra): Excuse me.

Zilla jumps hearing mothra's voice which makes her look up to see both rodan and mothra in the air.

(Zilla): Mothra? Rodan? I didn't realize you were here.....

(Mothra): We actually arrived here before y/n and gojira and if you are wondering about your human friends.

Mothra slowly flies down and opens both her left hand to reveal none other than zilla's human father.

(Zilla): FATHER!

Zilla goes to grab him a little too fast but mothra quickly files back.

(Mothra): Whoa easy there.

(Zilla): S-Sorry I was just......

(Mothra): I know just hold your hand out.

Zilla holds both her hands out as mothra gently places nick onto zilla's giant hands as zilla starts to tear up.

(Zilla): Father.....

Zilla very gently rubs her nose against her father as both rodan and mothra smile.

(Rodan): We found them floating on the surface on pieces of the boat and while a couple of them are injured, their wounds don't look fatal.

(Zilla): You have no idea how thankful I am.

(Mothra): No need to thank us.

(Rodan): We should back off abit in case things get abit too crazy down there.

(Zilla): Okay, mothra I believe you should hold him for better safety.

(Mothra): Alright.

Zilla holds out her father to mothra to which the giant moth gently takes him.

(Mothra): Let's go.

The three of them head away as we go back to the three titans underwater as shin starts backing away as gojira stomps over to her dorsal plates flashing blue over and over again.

(Shin): Tch.

(Gojira): What's wrong? You had no problem attacking a weaker titan but when someone like me comes after you, you chicken out....

Shin stops walking back and gets enraged at gojira's comments.

(Shin): You bitch!

Shin fires off a beam from her mouth which heads for gojira's head but sure enough the alpha moves out of the way of the attack and dashes in until she is right in front of shin.

(Shin's mind): She's fast!

Gojira's eyes flash blue as she clenches her right fist and with a large amount of force uppercuts shin right in the stomach.

(Shin): GAA!!!

The force of the punch goes right up through the sea and makes a section of the ocean shoot up at the surface.

(Y/n's mind): She is really not playing around this time......

Shin drops to the ocean floor and holds her stomach in pain as gojira looks down at her.