Chapter 36

(Shin): RAHHHHHHHH!!

Shin reaches for you with her left hand but you side step the attack and land a hard left hook right to her head but knocks her to the side for a moment until she uses her large tail to fire a beam right at you.

(Y/n): !

You just about duck the attack and run in towards her, grab her by the neck, slam her into the ocean floor and start dragging her across the ocean floor to get her away from gojira.

(Shin): You think this will hurt me!?

(Y/n): No but this might!

You stop running and throw shin up and as the ocean keeps her there, you quickly charge up and fire off a large atomic blast which hits shin right in the stomach and pushes her back.

(Shin): Damn you!

You power up the blast and make it bigger which sends shin flying back more until you aim the beam downward to make her slam into the ocean floor as a second later a large explosion goes off which makes gojira look impressed.

(Gojira's mind): He is not messing around now.

You stand there bracing for any attack as you quickly notice shin's glowing purple eyes within the smoke as her dorsal plate start to glow.

(Shin): You will pay for that!

A large amount of beams shoot out from shin's back and head right at you as you suddenly fire off a large blast which hits shin's beams and causes a large explosion to go off.

(Shin): Tch.

Some of the remaining beams continue to go through the smoke cloud but as they get to the other side, you are not there anymore.

(Shin's mind): It should of made contact by now......did he move?

Suddenly the ground below shin starts to crack and break apart as she looks down to see what is going on but the moment she does this the ground shoots up to reveal you.

(Shin): What!

(Y/n): RAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You land a very hard punch to the right side of shin's lower jaw should dislocates it as a second later you continue to hit her with hard heavy punches on her head or torso.

(Y/n): At full power you probably would of being able to beat me easily! But after that little explosive display I doubt you are at your best anymore!

You land one more heavy punch to her head but knocks her back abit.

(Shin): !

Shin grabs her lower jaw and puts it back in place.

(Shin): I don't need my full power to crush a weakling like you!

Shin charges forward with her right arm pulled back and goes in for a heavy punch.

(Y/n): Idiot!

You duck the punch and run in to wrap your arms around her.

(Shin): What!?

(Y/n): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

You lift up shin, raise her over you and use your immense strength to slam her into ocean floor.

(Y/n): NOW YOU ARE MORE THAN A MATCH FOR ME!

Shin's anger builds as she quickly fires off her beam once again but you luckily managed to dodge and back off.

(Shin): You little rat..........

Shin rolls herself around and slowly gets to her feet.

(Y/n): How does it feel?