Chapter 21 : Trying To Bedevil The Devil Doctor ?

Whoever it is that had once stated, that one feels revitalized with vigour when a foe has fallen. They clearly wasn't lying, now that I had gotten a taste of what it feels like.

Isn't this some rather riveting news?. Andrea had somehow landed herself on death's bed... all... by... herself. Well done Andrea. I can't believe that she had reached this milestone in her life, all without my help too.

Currently, I was in my Maserati driving at full speed to attend to my hospital duty. I was fresh to death down to from my shoes to my Prada suit. Even my death angel of a brother himself Germiel, would have to leave his sanctuary and shake my hands.

Isn't Earth just a perfect hell on its own, all by itself?. The devil in me is just itching to shake this world just a little. To let it get a taste of death and corruption and to leave a trail of destruction in its wake. It just the needed the right level of evilness.

I had pulled up to the hospital with unwavered confidence. While whistling the same tune Belphedeus uses when he's about to torture someone.
As I stepped into the building, everyone in the vicinity had turned to look at me. I know my beauty is undeniable. Yet my current target at the moment was the one that called me down here... Rosie.

There I saw her sitting in one of those uncomfortable hospital things, that they had the audacity to call chairs. This is exactly what I am talking about. The inhumane cruelty and irony of the situation where relatives and friends that are waiting for patients.
They can't even afford rest comfortably to worry about their loved ones .

Ah, there she is my prime pupil, Rosie.

" Well...well, if it isn't the hypocrite in flesh ".
I said in a sarcastic tone from over Rosie's shoulder.

" Hello Mr- ".
She had started to say but was interrupted by a male doctor. He was indeed a fine specimen that I had to say mamma mia. Can we talk about sex appeal and charm. Yet he still couldn't even hold a candle to me.

" Miss Margiñez and Mr.Darkstar I presume you are waiting for Miss Amélie - ".
He started to say before I interrupted him.

" What in the- such vulgarity doctor!. The lack of mannerism and courtesy that you can't even grace us with your name?. Who is the head of this shack of a medical organization?.

I seriously need to make a hefty donation to invest in proper protocols. As to how doctor's are supposed to interact with people who are not patients ".
I said to him quite indignantly, while staring him right in his eyes. How rude of him!. The audacity.

" I sincerely apologize it due to the- "
He had started to extend his apology but I didn't care. The first impression always clouds every other impression.

" Excuses upon excuses doctor. We don't care nor are we interested to hear ".
I had interrupted him mid-speech in a callous tone.

I had more pressing matters at hand to deal with. They were more important than his unimportant apology. I watched him nervously cleared his throat before he continued.

" My name is Assad Vazcían and I am Amélie's doctor ".
He said to us in a levelled tone with a clipboard in his hand.

" I see, so you are Andrea's personal medical aide. How splendidly divine! ".
I replied to the doctor quite sarcastically.