Chapter 3 : The Devil Meets Heaven On Earth

My goodness gracious indeed, yet somehow it had appeared that goodness extendeth not to a great evil like me.

There is not one single thing on this godforsaken planet. That beats the refine enjoyment, of watching the mere mortals immerse themselves in colossal sins. That will solely lead to one judgement, a road of full of heinous damnation.

The living and simple just sinning will always be my very special bedazzled form of hell on Earth of course. The amount of meaningless intermingling and canoodling I had done with the likes of mere mortals was beyond sickening.

Just so I could blend in and seemingly quell whatever suspicion they had of me. Then there was the incessant voracity of human needs can get a tad bit onerous times.

Who was I kidding humans always... always want something. A vast majority of the times, they wanted things that were out of there reach. I truly laugh at their utter demise at times that is truly unbeknownst to them. When I consider the lengths and breadths, the sacrifices and payments at which they go to, for their so-called wants and never for their needs.

Yet my dad always said that, truly greed is a venomous poison to the soul and it perverted the mind.

That was exactly the main reason why I had found myself in a throttling atmosphere of a strip club. This is the one and only marvellous invention that these mere mortals had ever gotten right. Oh my dad, this was splendidly divine.

By glancing at the mere title alone it gave me the nauseating reminder of home. While making a very mockery of my very existence 'City of Angels' was its name.

Trust me, this is truly the pity of irony to market itself.

I would have surely love to shake hands with this two faced sinner-saint con man myself. A mere human, that had strategically established such a bravado of a legitimate sinning business. This must be the result of an asinine insanity coupled by sinning so wickedly divine.

Truly he must indeed be a man after my own heart. It was such a bloody shame that the Devil is simply too much a busy soul. To entertain much less to partake in such trivial human matters.

Since I am on the subject of humans, I must say I made a damn good choice with this human vessel. That I had unwillingly snatched up and possessed. Then somehow managed to modify my spirit consciousness into. Despite the numerous mortal vessels I had gone through. More like killed but who is looking at the cause of casualties.

This vessel, my dad... this vessel. It was already showing remarkable results of transcendence. What a perfect fit it made for me.

There is not one thing that is more appealing and enticing to my senses. Than seeing the sight of seductive strippers parading in skimpy yet intricately designed and delightful articles of clothing. That I have learned humans like to call them lingerie.

The variety of intoxicating liquid that enticed the throat called liquor. That does absolutely nothing for me but it somehow held an addicting taste, that seemingly tingled my taste buds.

The sex and how could I forget the drugs that is so divinely frivolous. Yet it worked as an aiding advocate for the Devil, I surely could tell you.

Then there it is the complete yet mysterious enigma of composed sounds known as music. It reminded of the time when I was the choir master back in dad's so-called holy sanctuary. Heaven.

A picture perfect paradise I can't believe I had the audacity... to call home.

Then there's thing regarding music is the fact that despite it being so pleasant and soothing sound to the ears. It conveys subconscious messages and commands to the mind of humans.
Where I weave my own melody during the ungodly hours of the night. I tell you, truly a tantalizing mystery indeed.

" Let me see...which one. Mhm your the devil himself, just simply pick one. The impending temptation of a sexual ménage over there or -. Well hello there little Miss Red Dress...right here ".

What could a vulnerable and fragile thing it is to be a human in such a time like this. Indeed what a terrible time it is. Truly a pity it is, poor thing looks so alone on a night out all by herself.

While big bad ol' me sees tonight's perfect little prey.

I wonder what kind a special tactic should I use. Compelling...mhm a tad bit forceful. Violence...no that is too aggressive. Magic... it's quite unnatural forcefully bend the will of nature. It only leaves one, a method that has always been resourceful, not once has this lethal method ever failed.

It is finally time to utilize the charm of a devilishly dark and tainted yet deliciously devious seduction.

" Barman, be selfish and triple up the devil's shots and please... do keep the liquid hellfire coming ".