Chapter 9 : Play Nice For What ?

It is honestly entertaining how my dear Andrea, thinks she has complete control over the situation and can somehow elude me. While having my bloodline in her possession.
Humans I tell you. The way they think and act when the mantle of power and authority is in their hands.

All I simply did was give the fragile and disillusion minded Andrea. A false sense of illusion of a long rope to dilly-dally and run over yonder for eleven years. It would truly be nothing but absolute pity if someone was to snap that rope and reel her in.
Well would you look at who has complete reign of the rope of vitality over the insolent fool.

What if I had just suddenly decide to move a chess pieces in her life and watch the ripple effect. Only to suddenly administrate an onslaught like no other.
Oh my, poor Andrea won't even know what will hit her little safe haven of an empire she had work so tirelessly to build. When I am done orchestrating attacks after one by one with a domino effect that will ricochet like no other.

Just as I am about to take a sip from my fermented bourbon. What a beauty this one is, I thought to myself. When the slightly bitter yet expensive brown liquid reached the base of my throat. What a time to be immensely rich to afford a immaculately expensive lifestyle like mine.

Since I felt a slight pinch of discomfort from sitting at a tilted angle with my feet crossed and perched on my mahogany desk. After I had released a sigh of content and placed the glass of bourbon down. I had finally opened my eyes and then placed my feet on the ground. Knowing that I had the intention of walking around a bit, to stretch them.

As I stood up from my desk, I strode with purpose towards the vast windows on the right side of my office with a fresh glass of bourbon in my hand. As I gazed out at the skyline of the Darkstar Corporation.

I had barely gave a glance of acknowledgement towards the door of my office when I had heard it been opened. Which impulsive miscreant would so much as dare to enter my office without knocking.

Turning around at rapid speed with every intention of eviscerating whoever it was. Upon seeing my left hand demon, Belphedeus entering the room. I had dialled the fury I felt back down to couple knotch.

I had send him out to complete a little favour of mine.

Well Belphedeus, now he is a strong black man with a muscular built and stature of six feet and about one inches. He sported an oblique scar that ran from the left side of his hairline. It went down all the way down through his lips ending at the right side of his mouth.

That was the first reason why I had liked him.

He was always decked out in an all black attire. Never leaving behind a couple of skillfully forged hell blades tucked away on him somewhere.

" Wat is dit Belphedeus?. Enige nuus oor Andrea en Anna? ".
I asked him in an impatient tone with my front profile still facing the skyline and bourbon in hand. While looking down at the commutation happening in the streets of Las Vegas.

" Ja Meester. Hulle is in die buitewyke van die stad in n' klein dorpie genaamd Summerville. Andrea werk as huishoudster by Summer Inn en her haar voorkoms heeltemal verander na skouerlengte ombreblou hare.

U erfgenaam woon die Summerville Stellars Secondary School by. Hierdie jaar is haar caaste jaar. Sy werk as skottlegoedwasser by die café Soirélla van 16 tot 18 urr opp Maandae tot Saterdae ".

Belphedeus said to me in his usual dark and malevolent tone. I can just visualize the sinister smile that is gracing his face.
I had just turned around in the knick of time to see exactly the image. That I had predicted was already been portrayed on Belphedeus face.

" So little Andrea is a housekeeper at Summer Inn, with an appearance of an ombre blue hair cut at shoulder length.
While Anna is in 5th form at that Summerville School. I see, so my damn heir is working as a dishwasher for some wannabe Italian café extraordinaire. Oh dad... help me. What a bloody phenomenal disgrace ! ".
I uttered in disbelief as I smashed the glass with the bourbon and turned to Belphedeus.

" Master look - ".
I interrupted him before he could even finish that sentence.

" Listen to me Belph that's not good enough, it's useless. Do we have any visuals? ".
I snapped at him in an impatient tone.

" I have a couple photos of Anna and Andy - ".
He started to say before I butted in ungracefully once more.

" It's Andrea to you Belphedeus. Don't forget for even a second who or what you are dealing with ".
It seems as if he had gotten too comfortable with me. The audacity and tenacity to address me as if we were equals. Its a damn pity no one did his job that good. I would have eradicate him a long time.

" Sorry Luci - ".

" It's bloody Samiel Darkstar. I go by Samiel now ".
I shouted at Belphedeus angrily. How dare he try to undermine my bloody authority.

The cold piece of slob-organ in this human vessel was beating extremely fast. I guess this was one of the many drawbacks and limitation dad dearest had put on mortals. I toned it back down a bit, it took me quite a bloody while to find a vessel like this. I wasn't about to let it die on me before my plans could come to fruitation.

" I want bloody eyes and ears in Summerville until you find them. I'm talking where they live, who they talk to, the schedule and such. I want the bloody works.

Belphedeus you are the Demon UnderLord, for devil sakes. Stay on task and tell your people, mind you whose allegiance is to me first before they are to you. To fall in line and get their Lord's job done.

You lot wouldn't want me disappointed, now would you?. Don't harm a single hair on their pretty little heads. This is a direct order from their king? ".
I demanded of him in a no-nonsense tone. As I looked at him menacingly waiting for his utmost respect and devotion.

" Yes my Lord ".
He replied quickly to me in a quieted tone but it was more firm than the last. I taught this demon well.

" Belphedeus let the next time I see just an inch of your scar. Make it be a reminder why you are the Demon UnderLord in the hell... I call Tartarus.
When I see you again it should be a fulfilling meeting on how we entail the very grain details of the very next step of this plan going forward ".
My anger had now been reigned in.

I had to remind Belphedeus where he was coming from. While giving him the right level of motivation. To let him attain the desired level of evil intent he needed. To execute this maleficent task effectively and efficiently.

" Understood my Lord ".
Belphedeus answered me in complete authority. I simply chuckled darkly in response.

" I don't want to be bloody understood Belphedeus. Make no mistake I will only tolerate nicety on this task. I need to kept abreast of ' Andrea's Little Eleven years Escape Concoction' ".

" Yes my Lo- "

" Belphedeus get out of my office and get on it ".

Just wait until I get my hands on those two wretched souls.