Chapter 2 : College Led Me To Shake The Devil's Hand

When I was twenty years age, I remembered meeting Samiel for the very first time in my drama free life. I was student enrolled at the University of Nevada and being a Psych major it was proven to be quite difficult.

To perform well and maintain a good average. I was dilly-dallying on the verge of failing the academic year. Just barely scraping through with a disgrace of a GPA.

There was this need to fill the gap and be successful in my family. Someone who my parents could say that all their hardwork, sacrifice and penny were given to a good cause. Well my cause. I didn't want to be apart of the failing batch from university, much less become a failure in society.

When I already knew that this success wasn't just mine alone to celebrate. It was by extension my parents victory also. I was an extension of who they are so if I had failed.
Well knowing them they would very well think they have failed in giving me the life and childhood I deserved. When I knew they tried their very best to ensure I was raised right and they were loved and I wasn't lacking. Despite knowing the circumstances regarding that of my upbringing.

That was how I find myself due to the crippling university stress in a night club to release pent up tension and frustration. So one glum night I guess thought it was fun to get ebriated in the ' City of Angels '. The irony it was, a night club that indulged in every sin in the city known to man.

The club was utter sophistication and on the exterior it had a charcoal looking colour that looked quite sleek and reverence in admonition. It towered with unrivalled confidence from the surrounding buildings. It was done in such sheer confidence of being noticed and demanded attention from onlookers.

It was as if it was there to reel you in. So one could revell in whatever they deep, dark and dirty desire they had floundering in their hearts and mind. It was waiting to be unlocked and tapped into at the mercy at their fingertips. All you had to do was simply pay a fee and pushed the doors opened.

It had really lived up to its motto " just living, winning and sinning "

Meanwhile the interior was decked in a dim yet illuminated lightning along with modern design and the music was blaring from the sound system. It had truly set up an seductive ambience in the atmosphere.

Trust me the numerous activities, I have seen going on in there. It simply left nothing up to the imagination, even the wildest of fantasies. One's innocence would be wrecked upon exiting if they didn't have a thing called self-control and maintaining inhibitions.

If only my Jamaican parents could see me in what I would Deen this soul gratifying moment. They would have skinned me alive and put my head on a platter.
If they only knew, truly it's a pity how my college life had lost its former coruscate. While the neurons in my brain that I had on reserve for university lifestyle. They were slowly but surely being depleted and killing me softly.

Sean, that was the name of the over five feet and ten inches tall, blonde haired, blue-eyed bartender. That seemed like he was burning the midnight candle oil. He looked quite on the fit side but still retained somewhat of an athletic build to him. He had pointed nose that went well with his chiselled jawline and a neat haircut.

He was an average looking guy with the body of a builder and a face that belonged to the nursery. Sean simply just had that 'I am an innocent saint in the land of sin' look upon his face. Yet anyways he seemed to be a well put together guy from his outside appearance.

Flashing me what appeared to be his boyishly charming smirk-smile. To add to his somewhat existing seductive charade he had going on. As he wiped the counter down and flexed his arm muscles a bit. Before he tossing the cloth over his shoulder.