Chapter 31 : Plans For A Special Crucifixion

I was currently in the vestry with Father Javier going over every phase of the plan. Seeing as tomorrow would be third of January. It was the day that signified my eighteenth birthday. I would finally be a legal adult, so I had no choice but to attack Samiel tomorrow. Before he went along with his plan to use me as some key.

" Father Javier what exactly is an exorcism and what are the steps involved?. "
I asked him eager to find out more about this ritual. I didn't want to enter into this blindsided.

" To exorcize means putting the Devil on oath; or invoking God to compel the Devil to act in a way contrary to its wishes. Exorcism is the act of driving out demons from people, places or things which are believed to be possessed by them.

The means employed for this purpose especially the solemn and authoritative adjuration of the demon is done in the name of God.
Exorcism can also be seen as an opportunity to obtain access to hidden information. It's a moment when the Devil could be interrogated under compulsion. "
He said to me in a knowing yet understanding tone with a grim look on his face.

" Oh... I see. "
I responded to him in a sombre tone.

" So what materials are needed for the exorcism?. "
I asked Father Javier quite diligently. If there is any method that aids in the eradication of Samiel. I know that without a shadow of doubt I had to be attentive. So that I could efficiently execute it.

" My child we need the holy bible, holy water, incense, candles and a crucifixion cross. A cross similar to the one that your uncle died on when he was crucified. "
He replied to me in a friendly tone but his face seemed to contort in pain as he uttered the last sentence to me.

" So how am I suppose to transport a crucifixion cross that my uncle Jesus had died on?. "
I asked him in utter bewilderment.

" Leave that to the church. The crucifixion cross will be carried onto Samiel's property. You will have to keep the back entrance of the Búho Bohemian Grove open. All you need to do is anoint the inside of the room that has the circle of Solomon with the holy water and the incense.
To set the atmosphere for tomorrow's special exorcism ritual called, 'La Crucifixíon del Diablo'. "
He said to me with a blinding smile. That seems as if he had tasted the victory ahead already.

" La Crucifixíon del Diablo?. "
I asked completely bewildered and wondering what in the world would take place tomorrow.

" Yes my child it the crucifixion of the Devil. This ensures he's completely vanquished from the Earth. So the prophecy concerning the rising of the anti-christ, which points to you. It would not get to be fulfilled if we succeed in exorcizing that old serpent, Samiel. "
He said to me while resting his hands on my shoulders.

" How should I anoint the Circle of Solomon with the incense and holy water?. "
I asked him quite eager to know more about this special exorcism.

" My child Anna, I want you to burn the incense first. Then soak every symbols in the Circle of Solomon with the holy water. It will completely cut asunder the power from Samiel and the source. "
He responded to me in an inconspicuous tone.

" At what time should I perform my part?. When will this crucifixíon commence?. "
I queried in a tone of bewilderment. This was a lot for me take in all at once.

" I want you to annoint the place at exactly seven tonight. Anna my child seven is God's perfect number. This crucifixíon- exorcism will take place tomorrow.
As soon as your father and his legion of demons commence their meeting in the Búho Bohemian Grail. I need you to alert me. "
He responded to me quite seriously. I couldn't afford to fail now not after the church had placed their faith in me. To eradicate the great evil that was causing catastrophic havoc.

As Father Javier and I had departed from inside of the vestry. To go our separate ways and complete our ends of this bargain. My mind had begun to wonder as I thought about my life.

I was labelled as the anti-christ and couldn't help but to ask myself.
Did I have enough in me to stop a speedily approaching prophecy by crucifying the devil?.

A devil that walks among men while making a mockery of our very human existence. I don't know if I have what it takes to kill the damn devil. That I had the unfortunate pleasure of calling my dad?.
Yet what if I did have more than enough in my arsenal. To eradicate an old devil that I been told to fear through stories. The very same devil who changes immaculate suits and shoes as how he did with his sins.