Acknowledgement

I would like to express my gratitude to my lovely sister Ashanti Grant. Who had played the role of my writing assistant, editor and personal grammar police. She was the first person that had dared me to write my first book. Yet when I had told her I couldn't do it, she had not only believed in me but motivated me to put my excellent penmanship to use.

I would also like to thank my beloved mother Nadia Robinson. Who had entreated and provided me with her valuable insights, stories and lessons. She had played the role of chief officer when it came to me structuring my ideas and allowed me to strengthen my writing technique. In reality she was the first person that had ever taught me not only the importance of learning, reading and writing but to also practice the art of literature.

These two important ladies that stood by me in life. They had both inspired and motivate me, on how to work expeditiously. So that I could not only write but publish a work that resonated at respectable volumes.

I would also like to acknowledge the Wattpad Corporation that gave me the very first platform to showcase my talent to millions of aspiring writers, readers and to the world at large.

This novel would simply not subsist without my beloved readers. Who had not only read but also helped spread the word of my first book,
'When The Devil Comes'.

Their questions, comments, votes, messages and guidance had implore me so much. To perform at my utmost best at all times and kept me driven, dedicated and determined.
Thank you, A thousand thanks to you all. I love you all so much.

To God my heavenly father that had blessed me continuously, abundantly and exceedingly well. I give you all the thanks, praise and glory.

GRACIAS A DIOS