••уσυ'ℓℓ киσω ѕσσи~••

"I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you." - Enchanted

"Congratulations for your marriage in advance! Ma'am!" Jia's Junior said with a salute.

"Thank you, Yoona." Jia said with a small smile before making her way out of the building with a tall man following behind her while giggling.

"What happened, my soon-to-be wifey? Aren't you happy to marry such a handsome man?" Kang Dae, jia's fiance and also friend asked in a teasing tone.

"If you call me that one more time, I swear I'll divorce you even before the marriage!" Jia said with a glare.

"Woah~ looks like my soon-to-be wifey is angwy~" Kang Dae cooed as he opened the door of the car for her to get in.

"Just why the hell am I getting two month off from work for a one day occasion of marriage?!" jia said more like shouted at him as she got in.

Kang dae chuckled before looking at her with a serious expression this time, "I think you need a break from this hectic job, J. Let's just use this whole marriage thing as an excuse for this. I know you're a young workaholic lady but you should take a break sometimes too, that's why I personally asked Senior Superintendent Lee to give you these two month off from work. I thought this was something that I should do as your future husband, friend and your family doctor, Superintendent Miss Park Jia."

Jia looked at him for a moment before sighing. She knew that she shouldn't go so hard on herself but she just can't help it. It's just the way she is. The fact that she's getting married to her childhood friend neither makes her happy nor does it bring any sadness. The thought that things would probably change between them after marriage is kinda scary to her. But on the other hand, she is glad that she isn't marrying a stranger but her friend. No. They don't have any romantic feelings towards each other. But they thought they have to marry at some point of life with someone so why not just agree to this. And this is what her family and kang Dae's family wants too so she felt like it's better to tie the knot.

It's not like there's any man in her life who makes her heart flutter anyways.

"Okay. I guess there's no point in fighting with you. Just drop me off to the cafe at 4D Square, I need a dark coffee to calm my nerves." Jia said to him before averting her gaze to the sky from the window of the car.

~Time skip~

"I have an important appointment with a patient so sorry I can't give you company. I'll give a call to your driver to pick you up. See you tomorrow, soon-to-be wifey~" Kang Dae said with a wink obviously to piss her before driving off.

"Such a jerk." Jia said with gritted teeths and made her way inside the cafe.

After giving her order, she was waiting patiently for her coffee until a somewhat familiar voice called her name.

"Jia.. Is that you?" Her used to be neighbour asked.

"oh! I thought you left the city! What are you doing here?" Jia said with a surprised expression.

"Well.. That's a long story... Hehe. What about you? I heard you're getting married." He asked.

"What the hell?! Why does the whole country knows about my marriage?!"

"Well..who told you to be born in a popular family? Plus, the fact that how your father has been keeping everything about you secretive for so long, do you think people won't be interested in you?" He stopped speaking for a moment before continuing, "But anyways, why are you getting married so suddenly and on top of that with Kang Dae? I thought you two were just friends."