••уσυ ѕ¢αяєᴅ мє••

"Cause love is born when hearts collide.
Every time you touch me,
You remind me that I'm still alive."
ー Seventeen

"ENOUGH YOU TWO FOR GOD'S SAKE!" He yelled throwing daggers at them before continuing, "How many more lies?! Huh?! I've had enough...I'm tired now... One moment, you all be like I can trust you with every single cell of my body and the other moment...the other moment you all reveal things that makes me feel dumb and used!" Seojoon spoke in a low voice but his tone full of hurt and bitterness while his eyes showed a hint of glossiness.

Glancing for the last time at the two of them who didn't have any word to speak anymore, he slammed the door shut going out of there.

"I didn't saw this coming..."

"Me too..." Jia agreed as her mind was still forming any possible excuse that she could use to make him believe them.

~Next Day~

"Yes?" Seojoon spoke finally picking up the call that was ringing from the last 20 seconds.

"Seojoon-ah! Run away from the house as fast as you could! Right. Now!" Taemin spoke more like shouted from the other side of the line.

"Huh? What's the matter?!" Seojoon asked now sitting up straight on his bed on which he has been lying in distress from the last many hours.

"They found it... Our identities and all other background informations!" Taemin answered taking long breaths like he had just ran a marathon.

"What?! How?!"

"Save your questions for later and just run away from the damn house!" He ordered ready to slap his mate through the line for thinking it's a nice time to have a Q/A session. Soon enough, he ended the call abruptly too.

*We were almost there. Why now?!* Seojoon ranted to himself throwing the blanket off of himself and running as fast as he could down the stairs.

It was almost as if a bull was behind him that he scared the most.

*We'll get through this! We definitely will!*

*Taemin and others already know that he has found us. They would probably reach a safe spot before he could catch them.*

*It's the last hearing anyways. He couldn't do much in such a short time.*

He spoke reassuring words to himself to believe that everything is gonna turn out nicely.

Starting the engine of the car, he disappeared from anywhere near the house in a couple of minutes only to halt when a sight came in front of him...

*It's the same area from that day...*

In front of his eyes, he saw the surroundings of the day when jia tried to run away from them and got stuck with some nuisances.

It was the same place where he found her that day.

The actual issue here wasn't that the place was the same from that day but it was that he was just now realizing that jia is still back there...

Unaware of all that is going on... Alone... And in danger...

Oh. how well he knew how dangerous that man and his people are.

They wouldn't leave a single chance to get to them. At any cost.

"Damn it!" He grunted smacking the steering in frustration.